Rhinoplasty Revision - Philadelphia, PA

My original rhinoplasty ( at age 14) was done due...

My original rhinoplasty ( at age 14) was done due to a car accident. At that time, the surgeon was unable to deliver the expected outcome and to make this short, after 28 years of "nasal difficulties", I finally was ready to have the procedure corrected.
The surgery was done 9/11/12 and when the cast was removed 1 week later, I literally cried with joy. If I would have known that I could have a "normal" looking nose with minimal pain and doneby a caring physician, I would have seen Dr. Pontell years ago!

I am so glad to hear that things have been improved for you!! What was the main fear that was holding you back before, was it of the pain after the surgery?

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fabulous physician who is a true artist! I was lucky to find him on the internet after many researches and reviews. Have already recommended him to friends! Dr. Pontell is caring and kind. He listens and is easy to speak and joke with, he treats you like a friend. He took alot of time with me and my husband explaining the procedure and outcome. He was able to show computerized photos of what my nose would look like after surgery. Dr.Pontell and his staff were available for questions. They completed my FMLA paperwork in a timely manner. Please don't hesitate to book an appoinment with Dr. Pontell. He was able to reconstruct a nose that someone else had already operated on years ago and make a masterpiece. I am forever grateful!