Renewed Confidence - Revision Rhinoplasty by Dr. Daniel Becker - Philadelphia, PA

I had a primary rhinoplasty performed in Seoul,...

I had a primary rhinoplasty performed in Seoul, South Korea at BK Clinic. After the cast came off, and I returned to teach, my school children laughed at me and told me I looked like a monster. I remained confident that it would look better over time, and it did, but then it got worse. And worse. The tip of my nose became twisted and pulled back and I had too much nostril show and a boxy, unnatural tip.

Four years later, I plucked up the confidence to get a revision rhinoplasty. I was so nervous after the first one, I was almost positive that I wouldn't follow through with getting the revision.

I have some slight skin discoloration on the top of my tip and on the right side of the tip (the top skin discoloration appeared after the first surgery, so I had it prior to getting the revision.) I'm hopeful that a skin laser treatment by a dermatologist can help reduce the redness. When I wear makeup, it's barely noticeable, but I posted pics without makeup so that people could see my nose as it appears w/o makeup. I am only two months post op.

Again, I highly recommend Dr. Becker for a revision rhinoplasty! He's a highly skilled surgeon and a master at his art.

6 month post op looks beautiful! I'm forever...

6 month post op looks beautiful! I'm forever grateful. :)
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

After meeting with Dr. Becker, I had a renewed sense of hope. I placed all of my trust in him, knowing full well that revision rhinoplasties are incredibly difficult and that there can be unpredicted complications. I couldn't be happier with the result! Any small improvement would have sent me over the moon, but he managed to address all of my problems. I even had sinus surgery performed at the same time and now I can breath out of both nostrils! I'm so happy that I went with Dr. Becker and that my nose now looks natural and is functional.