Renewed Confidence - Revision Rhinoplasty by Dr. Daniel Becker - Philadelphia, PA

I had a primary rhinoplasty performed in Seoul,...

I had a primary rhinoplasty performed in Seoul, South Korea at BK Clinic. After the cast came off, and I returned to teach, my school children laughed at me and told me I looked like a monster. I remained confident that it would look better over time, and it did, but then it got worse. And worse. The tip of my nose became twisted and pulled back and I had too much nostril show and a boxy, unnatural tip.

Four years later, I plucked up the confidence to get a revision rhinoplasty. I was so nervous after the first one, I was almost positive that I wouldn't follow through with getting the revision.

I have some slight skin discoloration on the top of my tip and on the right side of the tip (the top skin discoloration appeared after the first surgery, so I had it prior to getting the revision.) I'm hopeful that a skin laser treatment by a dermatologist can help reduce the redness. When I wear makeup, it's barely noticeable, but I posted pics without makeup so that people could see my nose as it appears w/o makeup. I am only two months post op.

Again, I highly recommend Dr. Becker for a revision rhinoplasty! He's a highly skilled surgeon and a master at his art.

What a beautiful nose you have now! I'm so happy your story had a happy ending. Enjoy!
It looks really good - how did he fix your tip? It looks very natural
Yea! What a great-looking nose! :) Did Dr. Becker augment the bridge as well? If so, which type of cartilage did he use? I am gearing up for my revision and trying to be REALLY informed this time. I need my bridge built up, nose lengthened, and tip de-rotated. I'm getting conflicting opinions on rib cartilage, ear cartilage or a silastic implant... This is SO scary. I'm glad you found the confidence to go through a second surgery and that it went so well for you!

6 month post op looks beautiful! I'm forever...

6 month post op looks beautiful! I'm forever grateful. :)

I'm very happy to hear you finally like your nose and you can breathe much better! I am also considering Dr. Becker for my primary rhinoplasty. Was your surgery closed or open?
Very happy for you. It's funny, all of us as a group can relate, but for people whom never had nasal surgery would say we are all vain and crazy; it's happened to me!
What an absolute amazing transition. I need a revision too. God bless and thank you for sharing.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

After meeting with Dr. Becker, I had a renewed sense of hope. I placed all of my trust in him, knowing full well that revision rhinoplasties are incredibly difficult and that there can be unpredicted complications. I couldn't be happier with the result! Any small improvement would have sent me over the moon, but he managed to address all of my problems. I even had sinus surgery performed at the same time and now I can breath out of both nostrils! I'm so happy that I went with Dr. Becker and that my nose now looks natural and is functional.