BBL Journey - Philadelphia, PA

Looking to get a bbl by march 2013. I've been on...

Looking to get a bbl by march 2013. I've been on this website for a while and I'm looking to get my procedure done before my 27th bday.I'm a mother of 3girls,weighing 175, Nd I'm 5'3. Funds are low but ill get there. I'm going with Dr.gabay in Philadelphia recommended by my primary care physician. Always had Aaah small waist ,big butt,n hips but after gaining 25lbs after my third child.my shape is gone right along with my self esteem. I've had a consultation already but he suggested tummy tuck n bbl but I'm not doing both.Any advice greatly appreciated. I'll update again soon.

Havent done it yet. i had a consult with dr.gabay...

havent done it yet. i had a consult with dr.gabay in july.im still in research mode but my bday is in march n i want to have it done before then.i see good and bad post about gabay. i would like dr.s but dont want to travel.dony have friends or family or a man who is supportivr of my decision so realself is my support.lol.anyway,ill keep u updated

I want this so bad.I love this site.I read reviews...

I want this so bad.I love this site.I read reviews daily.ill update soon with my pics of self.anybody have any reviews on Dr.gabay?

Cant wait.scheduling another consult for next...

cant wait.scheduling another consult for next minth to pay deposit.still.trying to get a loan

Hey bbl ladies.well I started working,my credit...

Hey bbl ladies.well I started working,my credit sxore went up,i got rid of my negative hater of a boyfriend,and now im just so excited to get my bbl.i actually lost 6lbs since starting work.my goal is 9-15 more thanill be happy.I'm about to sign up for mma fighting classes just for exercise.its much better than the gym.anyway,I'm going to finance my procedure with Dr.gabay in northeast.if u have any advice please feel free.I'm an open ear.ttyl

Hey bbl ladies.well I started working,my credit...

Well ladies.its not looking like I'm going to get...

Well ladies.its not looking like I'm going to get my procedure done n march.had to use my tax money to fix up my new apartment.I would have to finance it n I really don't wanna do that.I don't have family or friends to loan me the $5000,even tho they know I'm good for paying back on time.Idk what my next move is but I will be getting by June.my fiance,yes I got engaged on Feb.6,fiesta approve of me getting it financed,but he also can't get the cash up so I'm going to save,save,save,but this will get done before the year OS out.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

i was refered to gabay by my primary physician.

Does dr. Gabay offer payment plan s
Yeah, Thats what I want full projection.
Wow! U have a nice shape, u can clearly see ur sculpting will be nice. You and I are same height and weight, but I don't carry as nice as you do.
Omg.thanx.I lost 7lbs since I took these pics.ill post again soon but thanx for the compliment.I just want some projection of the butt n my stomach n back roll gone.
Im also turning 27 in March. Im really worried about getting the results I want from a local Dr. I live in NJ in its not many good choices, but I really dont want to travel far for it! But Im determined to get this done! Best luck on your journey!!!
You have a gorgeous shape to start with! I'm getting lipo in Feb a few Dr.'s I went to wanted to give me a TT too - they don't want to touch a stomach with stretch marks, soo annoying. I'm sure you'll look amazing when all is said and done, you have all the curves there, they just have to be uncovered!
Thanx.I'm just ready to get my beach body.LOL
Lil black dress nice pic congrads and good luck missy
Thanx.I was n shape.
u really dont have a bad shape now just extra loving aka fat lol he tells everybody they need tucks
Gabay is obsessed with tt n im not doing that right now.my stomach skin is tight but he said my abdominal wall is separated.but thanx.i just want that old thang back(body n butt)
I'm with u big time again he will fix anything u don't like and just make u pay 400 to go to sleep just be very detailed abt what u want
and he gaves u what he want not what u want far as ya butt
my sister had it done by him didnt work out for her 2 girls in this site didnt like theres and my one girl on her goin back for a round two with him hes great and hands on but too many goin back for round two and hes not that aggressive far as lipo im from philly N will b traveling to atlanta
Please keep us posted on your progress. We will be recovering around the same time.
Hi. In Philly too. Let's stay in touch.
Hey lady bootay.did u finance or r u saving up

H there, Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us! Have you set a date in March yet or are you still waiting?

Havent set a date.trying to get a loan and co signer and make sure i havde the support at home but im determined to have it done by febrruary.

Hi there,

Here is a list of reviews for Dr. Gabay. I hope this helps!

Kirsty

Can't wait for your next update dmassie422, good luck and welcome to the BBL sisterhood!

Thank u.im having a hard time postingpics

Scarlett, are you trying to upload pics from a mobile device? If you let me know what issues you're having, I'll talk you through the process.

i just uploaded a few pics.i believe ot was my phone acting up.uploading was a breeze.thank u