PLEASE Search Around - Philadelphia, PA

Purpose 4 going in was for BBL ONLY! Was told I'd...

Purpose 4 going in was for BBL ONLY! Was told I'd also need T.Tuck along with Lipo of bra area, Thighs, & flanks! I'm a cpl of wks N2 recovery & my a$$ is FLAT WITH LOTS OF CRATERS! I did a LOT of research B4 Doing this & showed him a pic of what I wanted, the results R NOTHING like what I expected

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Staff were pretty nice & friendly, It took no time to process payment (naturally) And I chose this location due to convenience The results of tummy tuck are pretty good BUT my Main reason for surgery was for Brazilian Butt Lift! I did a TON of research checking results of "CC's" used and he said he used 2000 CC's Which led me to believe I'd have my desired results! My Butt wasn't nearly as sore as I thought it would be according to research I'd done prior to Making my decision, and my Butt doesn't look ANYTHING like what he PROMISED (according to pics I provided)

That's scary. So sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your results! I'm actually considering him too. Did you wear a garment and how long and how many cc's did u get in each cheek? Is the 7500 what he quoted you for the TT and BBL?
Yes I wore a garment and He CLAIMS he used 2000 cc's (1000 each cheek) which would have made me look like K Kardashian! My point is that he made an incision to APPEAR as though he did something and NEVER Did! Take your chances but I'm telling you My experience with this crooked Dr, I wish others would've shared their negative experience because I would have NEVER THROWN MY MONEY AWAY! There are so many other Dr's out there but you seem determined to go to this Dr
So sorry that you had a bad experience with him. No, I'm considering Dr Yily too. I've read so many mixed reviews on him that it's starting to freak me out! I just liked his prices and saw a few girls on here with good reviews along with bad ones. And that's true, 1000 cc's each cheek should give u a nice round booty; that's so crazy! Did he ever get back to you and do you plan on going in for a round 2?
yes, did you ever call him and talk to him?? In my experience, all doctors will try to make you happy.
wow are you serious?????? i can't believe it
I SWEAR on a stack of bibles! He's a High prices butcher
Profile pic is the AFTER BBL SHOT!
Can't seem to load pics now! I REALLY want To post them!
Thank you for posting such an honest review. Sorry your results are less than ideal. It's scary to put trust into a dr and have them disappoint.
He disappointed in more than a few ways! My ENTIRE body is no longer asymmetrical. Even with the lipo, he didn't even ATTEMPT to make my body "Even" on both sides! Now that all of the swelling is gone, I am now realizing, he BUTCHERED ME! I paid a LOT to be butchered!
Sorry your bbl experience what you hoped for...
Me Too, VERY SORRY!
my sister hated her results with him hes on grant and the blvd he giving her revision she has to just pay 2000.00 for meds !!!! she still tean noasssssss
Why SHOULD she have to pay additional ANYTHING is MY point? It's NOT EVEN an option for ME! Your sister need Be VERY CAREFUL! It's no longer "Affordable" when you add another another $2K is it? SMDH! She SHOULD have posted Her experience because had I been informed of negative results, I would have went elsewhere! This has caused EXTREME DEPRESSION! Who wants to Keep "going under" it SHOULD have been done right THE FIRST TIME!
hey yes im sorry she didnt post but she didnt kniw abt this site till my nosey ass found it cause i didnt like her results but again all bodies are different cause there os a girl on here that ass look like woooooooooooo that he did but i researh him and he justbstarted doin them not to long ago !!!!! but please pray on it and i hope u come out of ya depression cause i been there its not healthy !!!!!
2000 for meds? that doesnt seem right? I have had a revision or "touch up" and it was 200 for just the anesthesia. My friend the same. They say up front that you may need a revision after all the swelling goes down, not uncommon.
I didn't think so either! Dude is a scam artist
no, I mean i think she mis-understood what they meant. Meds meaning anesthesia is always around 200-400 and that goes directly to the anesthesia people, not the doctor. the doctors always do the touch ups free. the only way it would be 2000 is if she added xtra surgery...
Sorry to hear that.
I'm sorry to hear about your results. Do u have any pictures?
Yes, all you have to do is look at my before >:-/
I dont see your pictures? Just wondering because I thought i wasnt any different either until i looked at my before picutes. and depression goes along with ANY surgery.