PLEASE Search Around - Philadelphia, PA

Purpose 4 going in was for BBL ONLY! Was told I'd...

Purpose 4 going in was for BBL ONLY! Was told I'd also need T.Tuck along with Lipo of bra area, Thighs, & flanks! I'm a cpl of wks N2 recovery & my a$$ is FLAT WITH LOTS OF CRATERS! I did a LOT of research B4 Doing this & showed him a pic of what I wanted, the results R NOTHING like what I expected

That's scary. So sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your results! I'm actually considering him too. Did you wear a garment and how long and how many cc's did u get in each cheek? Is the 7500 what he quoted you for the TT and BBL?
Yes I wore a garment and He CLAIMS he used 2000 cc's (1000 each cheek) which would have made me look like K Kardashian! My point is that he made an incision to APPEAR as though he did something and NEVER Did! Take your chances but I'm telling you My experience with this crooked Dr, I wish others would've shared their negative experience because I would have NEVER THROWN MY MONEY AWAY! There are so many other Dr's out there but you seem determined to go to this Dr
So sorry that you had a bad experience with him. No, I'm considering Dr Yily too. I've read so many mixed reviews on him that it's starting to freak me out! I just liked his prices and saw a few girls on here with good reviews along with bad ones. And that's true, 1000 cc's each cheek should give u a nice round booty; that's so crazy! Did he ever get back to you and do you plan on going in for a round 2?
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Staff were pretty nice & friendly, It took no time to process payment (naturally) And I chose this location due to convenience The results of tummy tuck are pretty good BUT my Main reason for surgery was for Brazilian Butt Lift! I did a TON of research checking results of "CC's" used and he said he used 2000 CC's Which led me to believe I'd have my desired results! My Butt wasn't nearly as sore as I thought it would be according to research I'd done prior to Making my decision, and my Butt doesn't look ANYTHING like what he PROMISED (according to pics I provided)