Surprisingly Pleased!! 2 Wks Post Op & Amazing Results - Philadelphia, PA

Researched & shopped...set up a 'smart...

Researched & shopped...set up a 'smart lipo' procedure with dr I've used for botox, peels and my sis used for smart lipo of hips, back, arms, legs, chin & stomach!! 4 day pre op doc calls & cancels surgery...ugh! I called several area surgeons & chose a 'top doc'.....had "slim lipo" of upper & lower abdomen under general anastasia. Dr removed 2 liters of fat.....recovery was not as easy as would have been with local anastasia but the result IS AMAZING!! I had a raised csection & appendix scars with what I referred to as a "tire" around my mid section.....it's all gone!! The scars aren't raised and only 'faint lines'......I'm 46 yrs old & never thought I'd have this result!!

AMAZING......and only 2 wks post operative!!

Can't wait to see the final result....although, I'd be more than satisfied if "this was it"!!

5 and a half weeks post surgery & results are only...

5 and a half weeks post surgery & results are only getting better (I am watching what I eat ~ want to protect my investment)!!
Going to doc for follow up visit in a few days but as of now all is well, down a pant size :)
Still wearing compression garment & I prefer it on rather than off. Everyone asking "how much weight have you lost" when it was never about the weight for me in the beginning...it was about having my pants fit better across my stomach. I actually got on the scale out of curiosity & was surprised to see I'm down 12 lbs!!

Well, it's just over 3 mons post op & every day is...

Well, it's just over 3 mons post op & every day is better results!! Just amazing...people continue to compliment me on how much younger (yes, younger) I look along with the difference in my size overall!!!
I continue to watch what I eat; I don't over indulge.
My expectations weren't unrealistic to begin with but this is just "too good to be true"!!

11 mons post-op & I'm THRILLED with my results ~...

11 mons post-op & I'm THRILLED with my results ~ down 2 pant sizes & have ppl commenting on my "weight loss" or "looking great" when in reality; the scale isn't that drastic but I am down 2 pant sizes...assuming the lipo made me much more proportioned which is what I wanted!!
**you must have realistic expectations** lipo is a kick-start, not a miracle & you have to 'protect your investment by watching what you eat & exercise' bottom line!!
I'm considering having my flanks done soon, so I'll keep posting!!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I've only spend the follow up visit with Dr. Glat, since I'd already made my decision..but very satisfied with my results!!