So Worth It! - Philadelphia, PA

I did research for over a year before I finally...

I did research for over a year before I finally made an appointment for Juvederm. I wanted it for my nasoloabial folds, smile lines and corners of my lips. I was so very scared going into this appointment. I had made an appointment 6 months prior and canceled it out of fear. I read so many horror stories that I thought the risk was too great. I finally decided to have another consult with my PS and made another appointment. My PS is a great guy and I trust him.

Headed into my appointment I was soooooo scared. I kept recalling the awful stories I read on this site and others. I walked out of that appointment with a completely different view. This stuff is AMAZING! I wish I hadn't waited so long to finally do it.

After all I ready, I strongly agree that it's all about who is injecting the filler. The horror stories I read must have been from doctors who are not qualified. My PS made me feel very comfortable and sculpted my face beautifully. I look so much younger! His name is Dr G and it is located in the Philadelphia area if you're in this area and need a good reco. He's the best. I'm headed back for a bit more.

I only had a very tiny bruise that you would have to look really closely to see (I bruise easily). It was so small. I took arnica beads two days before my appointment, so that may have helped. My face was tender the first day or two. I went out that night and felt great putting on my make up and getting ready. You couldn't see any negative effects of this procedure.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

can you please post photos, i too have cancelled an appt in fear...would like to see your results, also how old are you?

Hi SS,

Welcome to the Juvederm community! That's so fantastic that you had such a positive experience with Juvederm. Even though you were scared from all your research I'm so glad you did a lot of research and it turned out better than expected. Are you going to continue to get Juvederm in the future? Do you have pictures? We would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt