So Worth It! - Philadelphia, PA

I did research for over a year before I finally...

I did research for over a year before I finally made an appointment for Juvederm. I wanted it for my nasoloabial folds, smile lines and corners of my lips. I was so very scared going into this appointment. I had made an appointment 6 months prior and canceled it out of fear. I read so many horror stories that I thought the risk was too great. I finally decided to have another consult with my PS and made another appointment. My PS is a great guy and I trust him.

Headed into my appointment I was soooooo scared. I kept recalling the awful stories I read on this site and others. I walked out of that appointment with a completely different view. This stuff is AMAZING! I wish I hadn't waited so long to finally do it.

After all I ready, I strongly agree that it's all about who is injecting the filler. The horror stories I read must have been from doctors who are not qualified. My PS made me feel very comfortable and sculpted my face beautifully. I look so much younger! His name is Dr G and it is located in the Philadelphia area if you're in this area and need a good reco. He's the best. I'm headed back for a bit more.

I only had a very tiny bruise that you would have to look really closely to see (I bruise easily). It was so small. I took arnica beads two days before my appointment, so that may have helped. My face was tender the first day or two. I went out that night and felt great putting on my make up and getting ready. You couldn't see any negative effects of this procedure.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon