Breast Augmentation - Philadelphia, PA

I am a 30 yr old mother of 3. I have always...

I am a 30 yr old mother of 3. I have always considered breast augmentation but never thought i would actually get it. After having 3 babies and 3 c-sections, My breast volume was completely gone. I didnt feel good about myself at all. So i searched around and found a good Dr. I had the surgery done and I feel it was one of the best decisions i made. I feel great about my "boobs" now, more confident. Overall it was an great experience I was in pain for like 5 days and then it was very mild pain. I went back to work 7 days after my surgery. Now I am considering liposuction and tummy tuck. Those 3 pregnancies and 3 c-sections really messed my abdomen up too. I will post my decision soon.

Thanks! They are I wanted BIG..n 660cc got me there! I want a yummy tuck also..Thts next year for me
You look very natural ..I had 4 c sections. I went saline undersea 600 over filled to 650..
Thank u yellow29. I took a look at ur pics. Looks good for 1 day post op. I hope they are exactly what u wanted. Congrats!!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon