Breast Augmentation - Philadelphia, PA

I am a 30 yr old mother of 3. I have always...

I am a 30 yr old mother of 3. I have always considered breast augmentation but never thought i would actually get it. After having 3 babies and 3 c-sections, My breast volume was completely gone. I didnt feel good about myself at all. So i searched around and found a good Dr. I had the surgery done and I feel it was one of the best decisions i made. I feel great about my "boobs" now, more confident. Overall it was an great experience I was in pain for like 5 days and then it was very mild pain. I went back to work 7 days after my surgery. Now I am considering liposuction and tummy tuck. Those 3 pregnancies and 3 c-sections really messed my abdomen up too. I will post my decision soon.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Thanks! They are I wanted BIG..n 660cc got me there! I want a yummy tuck also..Thts next year for me
You look very natural ..I had 4 c sections. I went saline undersea 600 over filled to 650..
Thank u yellow29. I took a look at ur pics. Looks good for 1 day post op. I hope they are exactly what u wanted. Congrats!!
Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your experience it really did help. I guess with every surgery there's a risk. I just hope everything goes well. I also live about an hour away from him so it'll be a long ride for me also.. I've been doing so much detective work on Dr. B and I haven't found anything bad on him so that's awesome. Thank you for the good wishes and I will definitely keep you posted. Thanks girl.
your welcome. Yeah I did alot research on him as well before my surgery. I actually have an appt with him this friday . I plan to get a tummy tuck. I hope i am as happy with those results as I am with these.
Hi Ladies, Smiley777 My surgery is scheduled for April 19 with Dr. Bottger for BA. I knew he would be my surgeon as soon as I met him but I am sooo nervous. I am afraid of my boobs looking too fake or for them to sit too high or for anything to go wrong. I was wondering if you can share a little more about your experience with him... Thanks :)
Hi LancasterGirl, I felt the same way, nervous. I was also anxious and excited. My experience with Dr B was great. He was attentive, he answered my questions. I decided to go with saline 370cc for both breast. I had to get a breast lift as well. He thought that would give me the best look because i lost so much volume and my boobs were sagging very low. I wanted them placed behind the muscle as opposed to in front of the muscle. I thought that would give me the best natural look. On the day of surgery I went to the hospital. They gave me an IV and he drew all over my boobs. I was sooo nervous but I wasnt gonna turn back. I really wanted this. The surgery took about 3 1/2 hours. When I woke up I was in a bed with a private room. The nurses were really nice. They kept trying to wake me up but the anesthesia had me knocked out cold. They made me eat some crackers. Then they moved me to this big room with lots of recliner chairs. I was all bandaged up. Then out of no where I threw up all over myself. It was from the anesthesia. I was so sleepy and tired I didnt even feel it coming. I was apologizing to the nurses b/c they had to change all of my bandages again. But they didnt mind. they were like "its ok". My husband came and took me home. I live about 45 mins - 1 hour from the hospital so the ride home was hell. It seemed like my husband purposely ran over every single bump that came up in the road lol. I slept in my recliner at home for about 2 weeks. It was way more comfortable than my bed. Its funny, you never know how much u use ur chest muscle until after getting this surgery. I only had 6 days off from work so I went back to work on day 7. I am a registered medical assistant so I do just about everything but when I went back i did not lift anything more than 5 lbs. I couldnt help patients like I wanted to b/c i didnt want to risk anything happening to me. I didnt tell anybody at my job that i was getting this done. All they know is that i was on vacation. I really dont like taking narcotic meds b/c i hate the way they make me feel, but i really needed them for the 1st week. after that I just took my motrin 800. that worked for me. When I got a chance to look at my boobs it did look like they were sittin really high. Thats b/c he took away alot of skin and now my skin was stretched so it was tight. I had a slight hematoma but it went away after while. I had a follow up visit a few days after to surgery and Dr B checked and made sure things looked good. I have to say that the only downside to this is that u always run the risk of losing sensation in ur breast. I lost a little in my left breast. Its ok though. But I gain a heck of alot of sensation in my right breast. It is extra sensitive at times and I am definitely ok with that. One other thing is that 1 nipple is slightly higher that the other but Im ok with that as well. I think those little things are nothing compared to me having boobs again. Its been about 2 years now since my surgery and I am still excited and happy about my decision. Right now it really doesnt feel like anything is in there. U have to really squeeze them to notice they are implants. I have normal scarring. But overall I am happy with the work he did. I hope my story helps u in some way. I wish I knew about this site when I had my surgery. They took before and after pics. I dont have the after pics from them but I took some of my own. I will post them. I hope everything goes great with ur surgery and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please keep me posted on ur progress.
My healing is probably better than I could imagine being that I was over zealous and did the whole enchilada on myself. But as for being obsessed it must be totally natural because all I thought about was boobs. I'm a very happily married straight woman! Lol!
I hear ya!! I was the same way 2yrs ago right before I got my BA done. lol
Hi!!! I hope they are what I want too. I go to bed thinking about it, wake up thinking about. I dream of being at the beach in my bikini. I think im obsessed. lolol. How's ur healing coming along? Hope everything is going well with that.
Hey smiley! I'm excited for you! Get yourself back the way you want! It's your body and your choice. I hope your results are exactly what you want! You go girl!

Thank you so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. You might want to go check out RealSelf's wonderful Tummy Tuck community and start your story there!

Ur welcome and I did share another story on the tummy tuck community
Thank u Murrieta. I made my appt for my consult for March 9th. Im actually very excited. I remember how I felt 2 yrs ago when I made my consult appt for my previous surgery. I dont think I'll be addicted to plastic surgery. I just want to look somewhat like I did before kids. When my tummy was flat and breast were perky. I just want my confidence back. Im happy for u. I hope ur recovery is smooth and u get the results u want. Thanks for the comment
I had ba, tummy tuck and lipo all at same time. I'm 3 days postop and I'm very happy! I heard horror stories about lipo and really I feel fine. Worse part is the sunburn feeling I have on all my suture sites. Good luck you will do great!