Finally. Will Post Pictures Soon - Philadelphia

Hi ladies, I'm going to post my before pics...

Hi ladies,

I'm going to post my before pics now and hope I will stop gaining weight because it is not going to my butt. Dr. Gabay is going to take the fat from my inner, outer, and front of my thighs. My arms, back, and love handles. I'm going to try to get him to get some fat off my stomach too. When it comes closer to the surgery date I will measure and weight myself. Remember I'm "Upper Darby" too when I'm on my phone.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was doing research for many months on surgeons out of state. I didn't think I would want the discomfort of traveling, so I began to look locally. I came across someone on this site who was getting her surgery done by Dr. Gabay and I researched him. I don't know where that girl went, but I don't see her post anymore.

I'm not sure how to post pics to an already existing profile, but I'm going to post the pics of my butt as yall can give me your honest opinions. I have to say I'm not totally happy about the shape of my butt and the remaining imperfections. I don't know if my waist is going to befine more, but I hope it gets better. Well I will post the pics of my butt today but RS will not post them today, as they did my other pics.
Congrats!!! Glad u are feeling well i go next week witb Dr Gabay....i am so nervous...cant wait to see ure pics!
Yall, I don't know how to use this site. I trying to post my post-op pics but don't see an option to do so. Help?
i think u can only post pics from a actual computer...idk if that helps but i wanna seeee!!! lol but let me kno where they are n ill go there!!
I finally done it! It went will and I have not take pain medication at all. I went for my next day follow up today and he told me he put 900cc's in each but. I will take pics later and TRY to post them. I purchased that garment from 5th & Wyoming and I love it. The place is called intimate impressions I think. The women is very nice and helpful. I also purchased Arnica cream from her and some solution that prevent swelling. I been up and about all day today, but rested all day yesterday. The only problem is draining, but otherwise ITS ALL GOOD!
congrats girl!! cant wait to see ur results!!
Hi ladies, My surgery is in the morning and I just wanted to post my measurments before going into surgery. Arms: L 13" R 13" Legs: L 26.5 R 26 Waist: 34.5 Bust: 37.25 Hips: 44.5 Man are these measurments big, but anyway my daughter and I did it so hopefully we measured as close as possible. I didn't post the new pics because they looked the same although I gained fat.
let us kno how things go and happy healing
The day is finally here! If I don't get a phone call saying my blood work wasn't good. I'm excited and can't wait for it to happen. I'm going to post before pics again Monday because I have gained weight since the last pics and will post measurments also.
It was difficult finding my own profile. Is it difficult for anyone else to find their post when they are trying to post information? Anyway! I wanted to say... I HOPE MY BODY DON'T TURN OUT LIKE TINY FOR T.I Family Hustle! I think she have implants, because her but is huge and her leggs are LITTLE. Her upper body is thick and make her look weird. I plan on getting the max to compensate for reobsorb. but don't want to keep more than I expected and turn out looking like her.
Great! Welcome and good luck!
Hi Ladies I have Consultation wityh Gabey October 10...YaY
Congrats...good luck!!!!
Welcome and CONGRATS! I'm excited for you too. I'm also excited to see more Gabay girls on the site!!! My date is coming soon, 9/24/2012. SOOOO EXCITED.
In also going to Gabay, hopefully in December. I can't wait too hear about you experience and see your results. From what I see he's a good DR. And gives good results. Good luck! You surgery is gonna be great. CONGRATS
I posted my one day post op pics. I didn't know how to do it so I think its on a whole nother profile under post op pics or something like that.
Hi...welcome..I am a Gabay girl..my surgery is scheduled for Oct 24th, and I am super exctied!!!
I will post before pic right before surgery and after pics.
I too have decided to get work from Dr.Gabby I called friday to set up consultation I hoping they call soon. Please keep us updated Upper Darby on your journey.
I actually want the leg work. His assistant came in first and asked all the questions, so when he came in he asked me if I wanted all the areas mentioned done. I said they are my problem areas and would like them done. He told me to stand up, then said I don't have enough fat to be a candidate. I got scared! I told him I dont want a hugh butt, but a more shaply one. He said if I want to enhance all those problem areas and shape my butt, I'm a candidate. For all the areas I want it will be $4500. That is how my price came up. Oh, he told me he could get one liter, I have since gained weight. So hopefully when I lose some volume i will still have the size of butt pads I wear. They are not big, about 500cc's each cheek if that.
Hi Im scheduling an appt with Dr Gabay too and I hope you have a wonderful surgery and heal well. You dont even look like you need all that leg lipo, but Doc knows best. Was your cost bc of all the additional lipo? How much was your price quote, if you don't mind me asking?
Sooo excited, thanks!

Hey there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. It won't be long before your surgery date comes around, I hope everything goes well for you!

Thanx ladies! Good luck to yall too.
Im a GabayGirl i get my bbl Dec 18 GOOD LUCK!