Mum Early 50's Focusing on 'Me' for Once! - London, UK

I love Dominic’s passion and enthusiasm. He is...

I love Dominic’s passion and enthusiasm. He is very engaging and open and spent a long time answering my questions and showing me photos of his work. This communication has continued both before and after my surgery, with him answering any queries immediately by email, text or phone call. I was impressed with Dominic’s understanding of the aesthetics of the face and like the fact that he specializes in facial surgery alone. Dominic sent reassuring messages in the days leading up to surgery and met me when I arrived on the day itself, taking me to the ‘pod’ to get ready. There was no ‘hanging around’ time to increase nerves! In fact I felt very calm. The numbing injections were virtually pain free and the whole surgery a ‘pleasant’ experience. I dozed a bit and chatted and laughed. There was no pain or anxiety. My stitches came out on day 7 (also painless) and now on day 8 the swelling and bruising is subsiding more rapidly. The most noticeable bruise was under one eye, due to the brow lift.

I look forward to enjoying my ‘fresher face’ and cannot speak highly enough of Dominic….

Family Photo Session 10 weeks post surgery

I am now 8 months post surgery and still enjoying my younger face. Absolutely no regrets.
London Facial Plastic Surgeon