Not Worth the Cost - Perth, Western Australia

I have had quite a few AWT treatments done and I...

I have had quite a few AWT treatments done and I think in retrospect the result simply wasn't worth the cost. I have probably spent over $3000 and I could have done something a lot more useful with that money.

AWT really changes the texture of your skin and makes it very smooth; the problem is that this only really lasts while you are doing the treatments (and maybe for a while after). If you have a lot of money and can keep having the treatments regularly it might be worth it to you. In my opinion you could probably find something more worthwhile to spend it on though.

The treatments do improve the appearance of the cellulite, but not as much as I would have liked (and yes, I had realistic expectations). The problem is that the results aren't really permanent (I am healthy, fit and had the recommended top-up treatments done every 6 months for a couple of years).

To pay thousands of dollars for temporarily smooth skin and a slight improvement in the appearance of your cellulite does not make sense to me (wish I had known that before I did it).
Elisabeth Hogerdijk

For that price you could of bought the machine.
A "TENS unit" runs around 100$. I have two broken ribs right now and it works better then a massage and stretching. (I can't do either for awhile)

Thanks for sharing your story.  Sorry to hear this treatment didn't provide lasting results for you.  How long did the smoother skin last after your last treatment?

Sorry I haven't replied earlier. I am not sure how long the smoother skin lasted. Maybe 6 months. I think the skin is still smoother than before I had the treatments done (it has now been three years or so), but not as super smooth as while I was having them and a while after. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions and I will try to reply quicker this time.