30 Yr Old First Time Botox for Frown Lines - 20 Units - Perrysburg, OH

I don't know when I first started to notice it,...

I don't know when I first started to notice it, maybe the last 3 years or so, but I saw that in certain lighting, I had a bad indentation between my eyebrows from repetitive muscle movement. I hated how this feature of my face was consuming so much of my thoughts negatively when I looked in the mirror. I bought "Frownies" but they didn't work well enough on the "11's" over the course of a year. (except for the horizontal lines.. they work for that!) I will be honest, in most lighting you can't see the frown lines, and alot of people would probably think I was being very wasteful in spending money for Botox, but to me, feeling good about how I look, and being able to look as joyful in my face, as I feel in my soul, it is worth it to freeze the frown! I see it as a preventative measure to age in a more beautiful way too!

I had 20 units injected and it did not hurt at all! Even though I am scared of needles, I didn't fear this. It felt like a paper clip gently poking. I was done in less than 10 minutes.

I did not see any results for the first 3 days, as to be expected. It's day 3 and I am just beginning to see results. I will post more photos in a few days.

1 bad thing though, I have broke out in a terrible acne/ rash that started on day 2 and is worse today on day 3, when before I had clear skin! It's like tiny little bumps all over my cheeks and jaw. It has to be in relation to Botox because nothing else is different in my routine or diet! But I am hoping it will clear up with Retin A in a few days.
My Botox was for migraine headaches and I am one of the 10% that had an unpleasant reaction. I am glad U are pleased. I am 75 & do not have a wrinkled forehead. If I have anything it will be by a plastic surgeon.

Additional photos

Day 6 I woke up and suddenly looked alot younger! The skin is clearing up, but that's because I wore alot of Retin A. I still believe the sudden breakout was due to botox, but as long as it's going away, it's still worth it.

Wore off quickly, but SO WORTH it I will do it again, and again!

I must have a better metabolism than I thought because I am 3 days short of 3 months, and it's already worn off (maybe 95% worn off). I found the botox to be SO WORTHWHILE in how it made me feel better about how I look. I love not being able to frown. I have an appointment on the 19th to get it done again.

Relaxed face, still better than it was despite having worn off.

Here I am with a relaxed expression.. you can see the furrow is not as bad as before, despite the fact my botox has worn off and I need more done.
The furrow definitely isn't as bad as before.  When you originally had the botox injected, was it just in your furrow area of was it also in other areas of your forehead- like up where the long horizontal lines are?  Just curious.

Botox, my 2nd time, 30 units this time

My aesthetics place (Ada in Perrysburg) was having a botox party where I received 10 free units of Botox for bringing a friend. So this time I decided on 20 units between my eyebrows (same as last time) and I used the additional 10 units for my forehead. I received this injection of Botox on Sept 11, 2014, and my previous injection was May 7, 2014.

Acne not from Botox

In a previous post, when I got Botox the first time, I said mys kin broke out and I thought it was from Botox. I actually think that was entirely due to a free sample of Maybelline BB cream I had tried on! It didn't have anything to do with Botox, and this 2nd time.. no breakout!
I had 20 units between my eyebrows only (the first time). I truly feel that even though it wore off, the muscles really relaxed alot and left even my "botoxless" face in a relaxed look.
Ohio Dermatologist

She is wonderful, and helpful! She has been my dermatologist since I was a teen, and she knows how to administer the Botox with precision. If I have any problems, she made it clear I could come back in 2 weeks, and the Botox after care was clearly explained to me.