New Boobies for Me =) - Perkasie, PA

Hi All, I am 5'2 and currently 135 pnds with the...

Hi All,
I am 5'2 and currently 135 pnds with the determination to lose 15-20 and get back to my happy weight. I have BWD 0f 12.5 so I am really broad in the back and chest. I currently wear a 36A. I was told by the PS that I am a full A small B. I have 3 beautiful girls, 2 of whom I nursed for 15-18 mths.
I was always self conscience about my breasts. When I was about 22, I knew I wanted them but also knew I wanted more children down the road, so I decided I would wait. My husband has been supportive even though he loves me just the way I am. I just want to be able to fill out shirts,bras and bathing suits. =)
May 14th,
I went for my first consult. Boy did I panic when the PS suggested 400-425 cc. I had figured I would be around 350. I had an anxiety attack because I thought that was too big. Even though I a broad, I still want to look natural.
May 23,
I went back with loads of questions and the PS assistant took the time to explain everything to my husband and I. I feel so much better. I have decided to go with 400 cc silicone memory gel under the muscle. My surgery is scheduled for June 13th.
Needless to say, I am nervous. I want to be feeling better because the 16th is my daughter's bday and Father's day is the day after. I am concerned about the pain and that I am going too big.
May 25,
Thinking about all I need to do. I have my own cleaning business, so I am trying to reschedule my clients and pray that I can get enough help. My daughters will be on summer vacation so I want to be able to do some things with them. When did everyone start to feel better? How many days did you take the pain meds? What did you do to prepare?

Hi I'm 3 weeks out and there is a lot I'm not alowed to do . But it's been worth it . I have 425 and 435 high profile saline . To prepare for surgery I took off one weekend from work I only work on the weekend . I still can only lift 10 lbs or less and no sweeping or vaccuming . I'm a waitress and the first weekend was hard . Looking forward to hear more about your journey .

Hey there! Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You might want to check out Makenzie's story for some really good info on what she went through + videos.

Your big day is coming right up. I'll be following your journey with interest.

Updating: June 5th , 2012 Okay so I had to...

Updating: June 5th , 2012
Okay so I had to make the difficult decision to postpone my surgery. It was too soon and I have too much to do in June and the beginning of July. SO now my dilemma is when should I get it. In August when my girls are home for the summer and I can have them help me if I need it or in Sept when they go back to school ???!!!....
Any advice would be greatly appreciated..
Dr.Marchant was my surgeon! He is the best ever! I am 24 years old 5'4 135lbs and I have 475cc on right and 425 on left. See you already have breast tissue so you will look natural! I had breast tissue as well and I look natural as can be! I was in excruciating pain for three days but you have to be mobile so the pain can go away. You'll be on medicine so you will sleep most of the time. You will be fine! Do the surgery in August!!! I see that you are a mom and I am sure that you want to be hands on once your children start school! Good luck!!!!
I am sitting here staring at the calendar and trying to decide when to get my new boobies ....Such a hard decision. It was easier to decide on size and profile. LOL
I don't know if I should go when my daughters are on vacation or when they get home. If I didn't have to worry about work,it would be a no brainer....
I have gotten so much info from reading about others. It is so great to read others journeys.
Hi Sissy,
Thanks for your input. I have my own business and it is a cleaning business, so I have to be careful on what i can do.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon