PERFECTION Clinic in Cancun, Mexico 8 Days in Hospital/2 Blood Transfusions!

$6200 paid does not include extra motels $1800,...

$6200 paid does not include extra motels $1800, airfare, insurance deductible in Mexico $2500, Attorney fee's $$$$$$$, follow up care, treatment for disc herniation, missed work
THIS WAS NOT WORTH GETTING DONE IN CANCUN AT PERFECTION!!!!

Had MACS facelift, upper and lower eyes and lipo under my chin
Motivation to feel younger and look younger
Still healing Surgery was June 29, 2012
Horrible experience! The overdid surgery.
Regarding PAIN MEDS!!!!! I MEXICO, they do not use the same PAIN meds we do in the USA!!!! I was in horrible pain for two weeks. They do not use any narcotics......
Almost detached my whole face.
They prevented me from receiving proper healthcare. I was prevented from going to a real hospital.
They switched doctors on me!!!!! I did not have Dr. Gonzalez operate on me and he is who did my consult. They substituted a Dr. Valdez who I had never met.
I walked myself into surgery no sterile field there!

They did lipo on my timmy, hips and tush that I did NOT WANT or consent to having done.
Took too much fat and I almost died.
One ear detached.

Oh yeah and they billed me for all of the surgery. My credit card company will not refund my money for surgery I did not consent to.

The after stay hotel was a DUMP. Hotel Villa Italinao ... I forced them to get me a new hotel that was better but still not great.

I am a RN with over 16 years experience and the fooled and lied to me.
This experience has changed my life. PLEASE DO NOT GET SURGERY OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY. There are places in the USA that are much cheaper than in Mexico. Look in Mississippi. or Texas.
No more surgery out of the USA for me.
Language is a huge barrier. Talk to people who have had the same surgery you are getting.
Be prepared for NUMBNESS. My face is still numb and most likely will be for 6 more months. Feeling is coming back but sleeping on my ears if horrible. Putting in earrings feels strange. Eyes have numbness, too.
They tried to get me to have my teeth done....I said "No".
They also had FREE PIXEL that they told me I needed the night before my surgery. Did not sleep all night due to the pain of PIXEL. I had never had PIXEL and had not researched it. Could not research there as the internet was down so I trusted them and what a mistake.
Had to have follow up care here in the USA. Missed work, lots of expense.

Dr. Gonzalez/Dr. Valdez

I chose this provider because the clinic had good ratings on many of the med spa sites. I have learned they only post the good to stellar comments. I wanted to go scuba diving before surgery and st the last minute they changed my dates so that fun vacation was out! I had to be hospitalized 8 days and had physical therapy, many doctors and oh yeah, I now have a disc herniation as they must have dropped me during surgery or afterwards.

Hi. I had a breast augmentation done last year there and it was a nightmare as well. Dr Gonzalez messed up one of the incisions. Didn't give me the size I wanted. And gave me zero pain killers. Just wondering if anyone was tested for hep b or c after. I can't help but be worried ..
I had the same bad experience as you at the clinic. There was NO pain relief I was in excruiating pain and they would not even give me a sleeping pill. The staff were rude and did not care. I was a long way from home in Australia and would never never recomend this clinic to anyone. Communication terrible. Dr Valdez was also substited as my Dr. I was in the surgery for 7 hours. I was so upset when I found out the length of time. My tummy was numb and felt really bad for months. It still does not feel normal.
My tummy has taken 2 years to feel normal. It was numb for so long . The worst part I have never got over the way I was treated after the procedure. The nightmare of the pain I went through still haunts me. If they told me they didn't provide pain relief I would have taken my own but promised to look after me. Not a place to be if you are in pain.
I was stupid enough to have a hair transplant done here last summer. The surgery was extremely painful... I was in pain for a solid 5 days afterwards. The results look like a handful of doll hairs have been plugged into my forehead. It looks completely fake. I also now have a horrible scar across the back of my head. It looks like the surgeon just ripped it off at one end. I am now having to spend more money on hair removal, laser scar treament, etc. I regret having this surgery done every single day If you're like I was and on the fence about getting a hair transplant here, don't even think about it. Perfection Cancun is nightmare.
Just wanted to update. My hair still looks really terrible. I had to grow it out and put it all forward to cover the effects of the transplant. I regret ever having heard of Perfection Cancun!
I can only imagine the pain you went through and frustration after my bad experience with this clinic. Not sure if you were recommended to this place??. I hope more people write their stories about their experience with this awful clinic.
I'm so sorry!!

I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. :( How are you doing now?