Wonderful! - Pensacola, FL

I am almost 60 and was looking for something to...

I am almost 60 and was looking for something to rejuvenate the skin on my face but was not interested in surgery. Dr LeBeau performed a variety of procedures on my face using the Sciton Joule Lazer which allows him to customize your treatment. Results are amazing and beyond what I thought possible. My skin is vibrant again, the fine lines GREATLY diminished. The brown spots and broken capillaries: gone! I also had skin tyte treatment on my neck and notice a nice improvement! Recently I had a followup visit and Dr LeBeau did BBL and another neck treatment.

Recently Dr LeBeau did BBL on my face and arms and...

Recently Dr LeBeau did BBL on my face and arms and another skin tyte on my neck. My arms were covered with many brown spots from years in the sun. I am happy to report a tremendous improvement. I am so happy that I found Dr LeBeau. I am using his skin care line and was noticing the other day that my skin feels soft and moist without being oily. My skin feels comfortable again and not dry and blotchy. Very pleased.

Hey there, just checking in to see how you are doing! Sounds like you had incredible results, do you have any photos to share with us?

Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am almost 60 and was looking for something to rejuvenate the skin on my face and neck. Dr LeBeau performed a variety of procedures on my face and neck using the Sciton Joule lazer including fractional resurfacing and skin tyte on my neck. This type of lazer allows him to totally customize your treatment depending on your specific needs. Results are amazing and beyond what I thought possible! My skin is vibrant again and the brown spots are gone. the fine lines greatly diminished. I am following up with his skin care line, and am totally pleased. Dr LeBeau and his staff are caring and supportive with utmost professionalism. They walk you through all phases of recovery which was really helpful to me as I was nervous. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to feel good about themselves after years of living in South Florida and its resulting sun damage. Well worth the plane trip. Baby Boomers! Do this! You will not regret it.