Lost 9 Inches After 2 Pregnancies and Stretch Marks! - Bucks County, PA

I purchased 9 sessions in August 2011 based on my...

I purchased 9 sessions in August 2011 based on my age (29) and BMI (27), and after about the 4th or 5th session I started noticing a real difference in the size of my stomach (as you can see by my pictures, it is a stretched mess!) After my 9 sessions I lost about 9 inches! My sessions were in August and focused on treating my stomach, and weeks after I could even see a difference in my legs and neck! I still look in the mirror every day amazed at what a difference Zerona made, and how happy I am that my results have stayed the same (even with a few pound fluctuation). I went from a TIGHT 12 and some 14 size pants and now wear LOOSE 12's...can't wait to get into my old 10's and 8's from pre-pregnancy :)

I purchased 9 more sessions and start today to dive into another layer of fat. YAY!!! Oh, and my treatments were at a MediSpa and it was such a relaxing time to spend all to myself on soft sheets with spa music, instead of at a busy doctors office on a paper lined table!

Oh, and i followed the protocol of drinking water, wearing a compression garment, taking Curva, avoiding alcohol/caffeine and 30 mins of working out...to the letter! Good Luck to anyone starting their sessions!

Bella Body Zerona

I also agree that the technician is SO important. They told me that if the laser heads arent set up right, it wont work - PERIOD. The tech would always make sure the lasers were positioned really close, while still reaching the others to "communicate". I really feel that if i had someone that just came in and flipped a switch without careful placement, my results wouldn't have been as amazing.

Hi do you have an update for today?
I want to know if you would suggest it for those that have a lot of weight to lose? I have gained quite a bit of weight lately and would like to drop 90 lbs and perhaps trying some Zerona will get me on the way?
Wouldn't it be wiser to start a healthy fitness plan first and save yourself some money? It's your body and you do whatever you desire, but 90 lbs. is a lot to try and lose by this method. Good luck to you.

Hahaha! Your secret is safe with me. So glad you are happy with your results.

FeeBee...any updates with your additional sessions? These before and afters really show your results.

My schedule interupted my last sessions, I was only able to do about 6 which TOTALLY STINKS, because i was doing my lower stomach and hip/underwear fat and i was just starting to feel and see the difference. I cant wait to go back to start another set. My boyfriend noticed the difference on my hips...and i didnt even tell him i was getting treatments! shh... ;)
Can I ask how many pounds you lost?
At the end of the summer when i started i was about 167, now Im about 162...so about 5 pounds. Not much in pounds, but such a difference in my clothes, and the way my stomach looks (i think).

You look great, awesome results!

Thanks! Months later and I still can't help but be amazed when Im getting dressed and see how different my stomach is STILL! I absolutely love zerona...i think i might be addicted ;)
hi feebee, i am so happy for you, thanks for sharing! it feels great, doesn't it? i used Zerona for my thigh fat that never wanted to leave me (lol!)and was really excited with my results. good luck to you on the next 9 sessions :-)
Thanks Bailey - I'm totally hooked. It works, and it lasts. It's hard to believe until you see and feel it yourself.