Lost 9 Inches After 2 Pregnancies and Stretch Marks! - Bucks County, PA

I purchased 9 sessions in August 2011 based on my...

I purchased 9 sessions in August 2011 based on my age (29) and BMI (27), and after about the 4th or 5th session I started noticing a real difference in the size of my stomach (as you can see by my pictures, it is a stretched mess!) After my 9 sessions I lost about 9 inches! My sessions were in August and focused on treating my stomach, and weeks after I could even see a difference in my legs and neck! I still look in the mirror every day amazed at what a difference Zerona made, and how happy I am that my results have stayed the same (even with a few pound fluctuation). I went from a TIGHT 12 and some 14 size pants and now wear LOOSE 12's...can't wait to get into my old 10's and 8's from pre-pregnancy :)

I purchased 9 more sessions and start today to dive into another layer of fat. YAY!!! Oh, and my treatments were at a MediSpa and it was such a relaxing time to spend all to myself on soft sheets with spa music, instead of at a busy doctors office on a paper lined table!

Oh, and i followed the protocol of drinking water, wearing a compression garment, taking Curva, avoiding alcohol/caffeine and 30 mins of working out...to the letter! Good Luck to anyone starting their sessions!

Hi do you have an update for today?
I want to know if you would suggest it for those that have a lot of weight to lose? I have gained quite a bit of weight lately and would like to drop 90 lbs and perhaps trying some Zerona will get me on the way?
Wouldn't it be wiser to start a healthy fitness plan first and save yourself some money? It's your body and you do whatever you desire, but 90 lbs. is a lot to try and lose by this method. Good luck to you.
Bella Body Zerona

I also agree that the technician is SO important. They told me that if the laser heads arent set up right, it wont work - PERIOD. The tech would always make sure the lasers were positioned really close, while still reaching the others to "communicate". I really feel that if i had someone that just came in and flipped a switch without careful placement, my results wouldn't have been as amazing.