SmartLipo ( Lower & Upper Abs & Love Handles) Good So Far! - Scotland, PA

Today is the next day from my Surgery. I have no...

Today is the next day from my Surgery. I have no pain minimum leakage, well its more on the right side than left. I guess its safe to say im actually fine for right now. No pain no bruising just swelling.

~When I went, the doctor was super nice i told him that i wanted him to really concentrate on my love handles cause they obviously dont love me lmao but you understand lol.

Now he did my Lower & Upper Abs and my Love Handles. No pain just a lil pinching when they put the numbing medicine but it wasnt nothing anyone can handle it felt like a regular needle. As he used the larger canal it was fine at once he went around the waist/back where it wasnt as much numb so i told him i felt a pinch and so he put more numbing medicine and i was fine. Then he used the laser to melt the fat and that was actually a piece of cake i didnt feel nothing. The laser turns the fat into liquid and then the smallest canal pulls the rest out. so he went he used 3 instruments. he only used two holes in my lower abdominom.

Threw out the whole procedure he spoke to me made me feel comfortable. I actually had my friend in the room and she held my hand lmao like a lil baby but I was fine.

This is only Day2 so i will keep you posted.

9days Post ~Today Is Actually 9days Post My...

9days Post
~Today Is Actually 9days Post My Suregery and over the course of days from the 1st i have gotten more swollen (hated that) but the first few days i couldnt really move fast i went back to work in 2days but i sit down alot so i was to bad. But after 2days i stopped leaking. right now its just swollen still sore and tender. Like when i get up from sitting or laying it kind of hurts or when I first wake up in the morning it feels like tiny nails or pintches but bearable pain nothing crazy out of a 1-5 rating i would say a 2.
But I wasnt able to make my appt 1wk post cause of my job and this week which is the 2nd the nurse is on vacay so I have to wait to the following smh sucks but back to my results, Im happy but I guess just impatient because I wanted it to go down sooner and from the 1st day it look more swollen like im the same size but some days it look smaller than other days...kind of weird.
My friend got it done and she had immediate results but with a diff doctor so maybe im basing off of hers lol but he removed a total of 900ccs out of me.
So im moving around normal and its just tender not real bad pain. I will keep u posted for this 2nd wk results
I Uploaded some pics
Dr. Kenneth W. Rictor

Doctor and staff was very nice and helpful. Its only the 2nd day after so we will see down the line.