Last Day of Tray 7, I Can See Some Difference - Pennsylvania

I got my impressions done in November and they...

I got my impressions done in November and they came pretty quickly. They arrived around the middle of december, but my orthodontist is so busy, i didn't get them in Feb 1st. but i am on my last day of tray 7 and can see that my two big problem teeth are more visible then they were before.

I have 21 trays on the top and 19 on the bottom and am really excited to finish, so i can go to college with nice straight teeth. Also, I brush my teeth so much, they are much white than before.

I am really happy with choosing invisalign and would never even choose to get conventional braces.

I went to school in a different state, so i...

I went to school in a different state, so i didn't get the chance to see my orthodontist as much as i should have, so i would be getting three sets to wear for multiple months. I am home now and have gotten refinements for my teeth. I have 18 on each the top and bottom, but I feel like these refinements are doing much more than before because they fit so much better. I don't know if the new impression materials are with every orthodontist, but mine got a new material that was much thicker than before and got a much better view of my teeth. I definitely think that I will be done after I am done with these refinements.

Thanks for posting the new picture - your teeth are looking great! Are you pleased with what you are seeing also?

o ok thank you for ur response.. def gonna save up the money to get them..thanks for ur input
ok great ..
o wow i see a big difference.. def going to look into getting them..thanks for the pic
how long have u had them? and how long did they say your gonna have to wear them? thanks for ur response
I had them since Feb of 2010, but from august of last year until may of this year, i only got 4 or 5 new aligners. You get new ones every 2 weeks and as you can tell, I was wearing the same ones for a while. When i got home this may, I got impressions around the middle of may, and got the new aligners in june, and am on number 4 of 18 for both top and bottom. So i have about 29 more weeks left and then i'm going to be done. I would definitely look into getting them now because of the new impression system, they are much more exact and your teeth track with them better. If your orthodontist has a thicker impression system, I would definitely get them.

Thanks for the update!

Its nice you will be able to do your refinements over summer. Do you mind me asking if the refinements had additional cost associated with them, or were they considered part of your original treatment costs?

There was no additional cost to them. They were still part of the original cost.
This is not the most recent picture. I am about to do an update on this though
is this the most recent pic of ur mouth? i have pretty much the same problems with my teeth and is looking into getting invisalign