Last Day of Tray 7, I Can See Some Difference - Pennsylvania

I got my impressions done in November and they...

I got my impressions done in November and they came pretty quickly. They arrived around the middle of december, but my orthodontist is so busy, i didn't get them in Feb 1st. but i am on my last day of tray 7 and can see that my two big problem teeth are more visible then they were before.

I have 21 trays on the top and 19 on the bottom and am really excited to finish, so i can go to college with nice straight teeth. Also, I brush my teeth so much, they are much white than before.

I am really happy with choosing invisalign and would never even choose to get conventional braces.

is this the most recent pic of ur mouth? i have pretty much the same problems with my teeth and is looking into getting invisalign

I went to school in a different state, so i...

I went to school in a different state, so i didn't get the chance to see my orthodontist as much as i should have, so i would be getting three sets to wear for multiple months. I am home now and have gotten refinements for my teeth. I have 18 on each the top and bottom, but I feel like these refinements are doing much more than before because they fit so much better. I don't know if the new impression materials are with every orthodontist, but mine got a new material that was much thicker than before and got a much better view of my teeth. I definitely think that I will be done after I am done with these refinements.

Thanks for posting the new picture - your teeth are looking great! Are you pleased with what you are seeing also?

o ok thank you for ur response.. def gonna save up the money to get them..thanks for ur input
ok great ..