Breast Lift & Breast Augmentation - Pearland, TX

I loved my plastic surgery experience with Dr....

I loved my plastic surgery experience with Dr. Pisarski and his staff. He really takes the time to explain the procedures and make you feel comfortable about your surgery. I had met with several other doctors, and never felt the confidence i needed to go forward. I had complete confidence in Dr. Pisarski after my consultation and I knew he was the right plastic surgeon for me. His staff is AWESOME!!! They were always available to answer questions and help with anything I needed. It has only been a week since my breast surgery but I love the results already! I couldn't be happier with choosing Dr. Pisarski to do my breast lift and breast augmentation. I have already referred several of my friends and family to his practice and I am planning a Smartlipo surgery in the Spring!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

The only Plastic Surgeon I would recommend!