51 Yr Old, Mini or Vertical Lift Performed by Dr Siegel 12/5/13. A Complete 100% Failure. Houston, TX

After the procedure completely failed & he blamed...

After the procedure completely failed & he blamed my "genetics", he refuses to show to me or provide the before & after pictures he took in his office. Why would he NOT want me to see them? I have asked many many times yet he refuses to let me see them. Interesting how he & his office always have my correct phone numbers & email address yet misplace them when I ask for the B & A pictures to be sent, as promised. Coincidence? I think not. Very sneaky….please avoid this one. Too many good, honest ones out there!

This review is now being closed to future comments, as the conversation is no longer helpful to the consumer or the wider community. The review can still be viewed, but is not accessible to comment on.

Privacy laws do not allow the doctor to engage in direct conversations so they are unable to respond to direct patient conversations.

Please ensure that any comments you make on RealSelf comply with RealSelf Terms of Service. If you have any questions about this, please PM me.
I appreciate all feedback - positive, negative or neutral - as it helps me to provide the best possible care to my patients. Privacy of our patients is most important, and to comply with HIPAA laws, I cannot address the specifics of this review. I would like to provide some information for prospective patients considering plastic surgery. Results after surgery not only depend on the technical aspect of the surgeon, but also on the expectations of patients. Two different patients undergoing the same procedure by the same surgeon may get different results, even if the surgery was performed in identical fashion. Inherit anatomic characteristics in each individual may limit the results of a particular procedure. Even-though the surgeon cannot modify these, it is imperative to discuss this limitations so the patient's expectations are in line with what is surgically achievable. The best results are achieved when the patient and the doctor work in concert to create the desired aesthetic effect. This relationship goes both ways, as the surgeon has to understand the patient's goals, and the patient has to consider the surgeon's recommendation.
Dr Siegel, Have you made available to the patient her own before photos? If not, why not? And as far as two patients getting remarkably different outcomes based on their "inherit anatomical characteristics".....isn't the likely compromise in results something YOU should warn them about in very specific terms. Did you advise this patient that based on her "characteristics" she was going to have a bad outcome. I think sometimes surgeons CAN recognize patients whose result will be less than ideal or whose result will not last but for some reason they aren't too forthcoming with these observations or predictions. Wonder why? grace
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

poor manners, lack of patience, dislikes questions or explaining things, refusal to accept any responsibility when a procedure fails.