Happy I Chose Dr. J :) - Pasadena, CA

I am 30 years old , and mother of 3. after gaining...

I am 30 years old , and mother of 3. after gaining over 45 lbs on my first pregnancy my skin was extremely stretched out. A tummy tuck was the only thing that could fix it.

my gut said Dr. J was my best option and thank god i went with him. im so happy so far with my results, i'm 15 days post op, feeling good. my belly button still looks a little weird but hopefully it will get better. my scar is very thin and although the pads i need to wear under my binder are very uncomfortable, they really are leaving my skin nice and smooth. i was only on pain meds for 4 days .i think that he really cares for the results to be as best possible. and feel he takes his time to do things right. I would recommend him to my friends.

something i wish i knew i beforehand is, the uncomfortable sleeping was going to be.and this binder.oh and i was prescribed nausea pills, which were very expensive . and i did not use at all. i wish they would had told me that i would get nausea medication at the hospital. and i could have waited to see if i truly needed the other ones. i could have saved my self $70!.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Im giving Dr. J because my incision looks nice and thin, im heeling nicely and so far i love what i see :) thank you. Dr. J was my first plastic surgeon i went to , The first person I met was maggie, she was very sweet and easy to talk to .Dr . J came in and said i was a great candidate, showed me pictures of his work and answered All my questions. I did not feel rushed and left feeling like i can call back with more question if i needed to l. Diana was also very helpful with my financing. I then visited other doctors like Dr. Chugay in long beach, staff nice but i could not find any good reviews, and felt rushed in consultation.

Welcome to RealSelf.   Oh yes the sleeping is pretty hard the first 4-6 weeks.  No worries thought this will get easier as time passes.   Hang in there and keep us up to date on how you are doing.