Best Guy in Town for Nasal Surgery - Pasadena, CA

I wanted to feel better about myself. Since I...

I wanted to feel better about myself.

Since I was about 15 I noticed my face changed in ways that I did not expect. I was on growth hormone therapy and suffered a trauma to my nose and forehead. My tissue thickened up as a result. I was left emotionally scarred and I suffered looking at my face in the mirror.

I went looking for doctors because I wanted to feel like myself again. Nobody would even touch my face due to the high complexity of the surgery.  I was referred to a craniofacial surgeon who works all the major hospitals in Los Angeles and has a fellowship program. His plan called for a coronal incision (ear to ear) to peel my skin back, drill down my brow, and on top of that a rhinoplasty would have been needed as well. Well that all sounds easy until I did the actual research. I found out my recovery time would have been almost a month. My hairline would not be the same, I would loose most of the sensation in my upper face, and I would have an ugly scar.

A year passed, and I was on youtube looking at videos. I watched Dr. Schwartz do a rhinoplasty. He was so careful and meticulous with his work constantly checking every small aspect making sure it was all perfect. Once I saw the video I knew that I could trust  Dr. Schwartz  operating on my face.

I went for my consultation and I felt comfortable with the staff. I felt as though Dr. Schwartz saw me as a person, and not just another case. My surgery was done using an endoscope (six ~1cm incisions)  to avoid the coronal incision, and the rhinoplasty was done closed. That put my mind at ease knowing I would be back on my feet faster.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

How do I begin to discribe Dr. Schwartz? This guy really changed my life. He has very talented hands. My family felt comfortable with this surgeon, but I was the one going under the knife, and I was horribly scared. I was comforted knowing he does not schedule his surgery days with a high surgical volume. That means that I got more time with the doctor, and he took his time with my surgery making sure it was done ABSOLUTELY impeccably (it was a very long surgery). The whole team was personable and I felt safe throughout the whole experience. The care I received with Dr. Schwartz was excellent, it far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him to anybody needing facial plastic surgery. Thank you Dr. Schwartz and your team for changing my life. Your one of the kindest human beings I have ever met. I hope you continue to change peoples lives.

grow a beard and you will be the hottest man in town :D

hope you don't mind a compliment from a guy :S
Ill keep that in mind. I'm thinking of doing the stubble thing again. Thanks Fernando.

What a great result! You do, indeed, look friendlier and more chipper. I'm glad you look how you feel inside now. What a gift! Plastic surgery can be such a good thing.

Angie it was a gift to me! It changed my life. Thanks for the support. :)
You look so handsome
Thank you!:)
i always wanted to watch a rhinoplasty being an RN and all-- but i was too scared it would make me chicken out! it bothers me to think about what they actually did to me when i was out cold (had rhinoplasty 4months ago)
by the way i had closed rhinoplasty too
It was nothing. The anticipation was the worst part. Afterwords coping the day with packing is probably the worst part. Afterwords it really is not all that bad. I could finally breath out of my nose. It was the best thing that ever happened to me.
wow, there is such a difference. Your nose really looks amazing/natural, and overall you look more cheerful. Congrats!
I appreciate it, thanks!
You look awesome, congratulation on your results. I bet it's changed your life. Cosmetic surgery receives such bad press but when you see work like your you really respect the profession and what a positive and profound impact it can have on a person.
Thank you so much. The procedure has changed my life. I feel as though plastic surgery receives bad press when it becomes a vanity statement. In my case it was completely reconstructive. I wanted my old face before I went on medication. I'm sure I could have asked to look like any movie star, but that was not what I wanted. I wanted a friendlier and more cheerful appearance. Lastly, I wanted to still feel like myself. Again, thank you for taking time to comment.
wow i'm so glad u like ur results and i do too post op pics are great
Thank you so much Safi. It changed my life. I should have done it sooner.