Best Guy in Town for Nasal Surgery - Pasadena, CA

I wanted to feel better about myself. Since I...

I wanted to feel better about myself.

Since I was about 15 I noticed my face changed in ways that I did not expect. I was on growth hormone therapy and suffered a trauma to my nose and forehead. My tissue thickened up as a result. I was left emotionally scarred and I suffered looking at my face in the mirror.

I went looking for doctors because I wanted to feel like myself again. Nobody would even touch my face due to the high complexity of the surgery.  I was referred to a craniofacial surgeon who works all the major hospitals in Los Angeles and has a fellowship program. His plan called for a coronal incision (ear to ear) to peel my skin back, drill down my brow, and on top of that a rhinoplasty would have been needed as well. Well that all sounds easy until I did the actual research. I found out my recovery time would have been almost a month. My hairline would not be the same, I would loose most of the sensation in my upper face, and I would have an ugly scar.

A year passed, and I was on youtube looking at videos. I watched Dr. Schwartz do a rhinoplasty. He was so careful and meticulous with his work constantly checking every small aspect making sure it was all perfect. Once I saw the video I knew that I could trust  Dr. Schwartz  operating on my face.

I went for my consultation and I felt comfortable with the staff. I felt as though Dr. Schwartz saw me as a person, and not just another case. My surgery was done using an endoscope (six ~1cm incisions)  to avoid the coronal incision, and the rhinoplasty was done closed. That put my mind at ease knowing I would be back on my feet faster.

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

How do I begin to discribe Dr. Schwartz? This guy really changed my life. He has very talented hands. My family felt comfortable with this surgeon, but I was the one going under the knife, and I was horribly scared. I was comforted knowing he does not schedule his surgery days with a high surgical volume. That means that I got more time with the doctor, and he took his time with my surgery making sure it was done ABSOLUTELY impeccably (it was a very long surgery). The whole team was personable and I felt safe throughout the whole experience. The care I received with Dr. Schwartz was excellent, it far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend him to anybody needing facial plastic surgery. Thank you Dr. Schwartz and your team for changing my life. Your one of the kindest human beings I have ever met. I hope you continue to change peoples lives.