19 Years Old. - Pasadena, CA

Heard lots of great things about the picosure and...

Heard lots of great things about the picosure and I did so much research so I decided to make an appointment and just got my first picosure treatment with Dr. Michael Schwartz. It went surprisingly well due to the fact that the staff made me feel comfortable and they were extremely friendly! However, the process was painful :( hopefully the pain was all worth it though!
Hey there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Picosure. Sorry you found it painful, tattoo removal really does hurt. How many treatments do you think you will need? Do you mind me asking why you decided to remove your tattoo?
The doctor says it'll be around 3-5. The tattoo didn't turn out the way I wanted to and the ink leaked through my skin causing it to stain my skin making it look green.
Ya the Picosure has been showing encouraging progress so I hope you can remove in the suggested sessions. How long are you spacing them apart? What do you mean the ink leaked?  There is a term called "blow out" when the lines look blurry - is that what you mean?

12 days post picosure. (1st treatment)

Purple and green faded quickly. Still needs lots of healing.

Before and after.

Hey thank you for sharing your experience, if you don't mind I have afew questions, how is that you have hyper- hypo-pigmentation all arround your tatto? and not on the tatto? Is that supposed to disappear in the end?
I have a consultation with Dr. Schwartz later this month and I am stoked! If you don't mind me asking, would you say they charged you fairly? I have a tiny black tattoo but it is brand new and dense. I also know that Picosure is more expensive than the other lasers. Thanks!
I believe it is pretty fair. I expected my tattoo would be worth more, but he decided to charge me $300 per treatment which is their minimum! But if your tattoo is super small, I'm sure he'll charge you less, he's very reasonable. If you want to know how much your tattoo is worth prior to your consultation, you can text him! That's what I did. His number should be provided on his website :)

2nd treatment.

Although it's very little fading, you can actually tell a difference between my first and second sessions. The red seems to be super stubborn :( but I'm trying to stay positive and hopefully I won't need more than 8 more sessions with picosure. The pigmentation is slowly going away as well.
Hi! You're right...the purple and green fading was fantastic after that first treatment! It's hard to tell from the picture..but it looks like where the purple was it looks like your actual skin color...like no (or very, very little ink)! It seems the black faded quite a bit, too. Does your dr have access to another laser to treat the red?
The picosure is still picking up the purple ink so hopefully it's done by the next treatment! :) And no unfortunately he doesn't :(
Hi sorry for the late reply! The pigmentation is around the tattoo because there was ink around it as well. It is going away though.

3rd treatment.

The lady decided to decrease the intensity this time due to my pigmentation, which really worried me because I assumed my tattoo will hardly fade and I basically wasted money for that treatment. However, my skin did react better and there was still some mild fading. This is 5 weeks after my third treatment. My next appt is next week and hopefully she's able to intensify the laser this time !
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon