19 Years Old. - Pasadena, CA

Heard lots of great things about the picosure and...

Heard lots of great things about the picosure and I did so much research so I decided to make an appointment and just got my first picosure treatment with Dr. Michael Schwartz. It went surprisingly well due to the fact that the staff made me feel comfortable and they were extremely friendly! However, the process was painful :( hopefully the pain was all worth it though!

12 days post picosure. (1st treatment)

Purple and green faded quickly. Still needs lots of healing.

Before and after.

2nd treatment.

Although it's very little fading, you can actually tell a difference between my first and second sessions. The red seems to be super stubborn :( but I'm trying to stay positive and hopefully I won't need more than 8 more sessions with picosure. The pigmentation is slowly going away as well.

3rd treatment.

The lady decided to decrease the intensity this time due to my pigmentation, which really worried me because I assumed my tattoo will hardly fade and I basically wasted money for that treatment. However, my skin did react better and there was still some mild fading. This is 5 weeks after my third treatment. My next appt is next week and hopefully she's able to intensify the laser this time !
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon