Leg, Hand, and Facial Vein Treatments - New York, NY

I sought sclerotherapy treatments for prominent...

I sought sclerotherapy treatments for prominent veins on my hands and legs and was pleased to find the Shulman Vein Center. The treatments eliminated the bulging veins on my hands and took many years off their appearance. My legs look much better and I'm ecstatic over the elimination of temple veins which I didn't know could be treated until I encountered Dr. Shulman.

Thanks for sharing, I'm glad you are so pleased with your results!
Dr. Lee Shulman

Dr. Lee Shulman has treated veins on my hands, legs, and face using sclerotherapy and I am very satisfied with the results. I found him to be very professional and careful in his approach to my particular needs and he followed-up with me until I was entirely satisfied with the results. Anyone having veins treated needs to know that no type of treatment - laser, stripping, or sclerotherapy - is 100% effective and that follow-up treatments may be needed. In the case of the small veins on my temples and eyelids, the first treatment was particularly effective and no further treatments were necessary. There was no discomfort to speak of and no bruising. My hand veins proved to be a little more challenging, requiring multiple treatments which were performed at no additional cost to me. There was only minor swelling of my hands the day after and I was told to expect that to happen. My hands look so much better now and I have no regrets whatsoever about my decision to have them done. I only wish I had done it sooner. Once I started using the Nautilus weight-lifting machines at the gym, veins on my legs were becoming prominent and I had those treated as well by Dr. Shulman and will continue to have new varicose leg veins treated by him as they appear. Dr. Shulman treats veins anywhere on the body and confines his practice to vein treatments only. Thus he is very skilled and experienced in managing vein problems. Dr. Shulman has been professional and pleasant on every visit. He takes his time and answers questions. Also, very few vascular surgeons have the expertise that Dr. Shulman has to treat certain types of large blue veins on the face. Further, I was only kept waiting past the appointment time on one visit and that can happen in any doctor's office. I have no reservations whatsoever recommending him to anyone seeking vein treatments.