when did everyone stop wearing their binder?

I am a little scared of getting a tummy tuck. I am...

I am a little scared of getting a tummy tuck. I am getting it done on December 21 because i am a teacher and i have vacation. I will be off until January 2.
I am going to have a few people over on christmas eve. I am wondering if I can just use the "hurt my back" on that day. how were you 3 day po?

Well the incision only drained for the first 2 days. and by the third it was almost completley closed. Now the first day I sat down on the toilette and was gushing blood like fluid... I almost passed out or was starting to.... I was white as a ghost I sat back down it the recliner and drank a little water a friend of mine fanned my face with a book. My mom was freeken!!! She called the doctors office they said all was normal. But that only lasted that first day, the next day is more of a blur really the first week was lol. I would be mid text and pass out on the second day. I still think you will be fine on the 3rd day
3 days post op I was not nausiated anymore I still would get up only for the bathroom don't get up and cook a turkey or try to be a good host have you hubby or care giver do it for you You deffinatley wont be able to stand for too long , your pretty much will be recliner ridden I was.... I think the I hurt my back will work especially since you won't have drains hanging from you. Just take it slow. keep a smile you will do fine.
i love your reply...thank you so much!!! I really appreciate all the info!!

Tomorrow, my tummy tuck is 3 weeks away. I am...

tomorrow, my tummy tuck is 3 weeks away. I am wondering how my recovery will be, since it is drain less tummy tuck. What should i eat the first few days? should i buy anything in particular? IM SO NERVOUS!
See under the real self logo it says forum? Go there and find December tummy Tucker's :) I forgot to ask but when he took off my tape it was so thin and pink and not crusty. But the area he left untaped looks horrid. Go to the forum there is so much help there
I cant remember what I asked my PS for the both of us..I know I must of but cant remember what your question was. Do you remmeber? Do you ever post in the Dec forum? Its instant answers which is nice.
wonder how long it takes to heal this incision. or when it just starts to look a little better. how do i find the december forum?
Paramus Plastic Surgeon