I Love It! Got My Eyebrows Back! - Paramus, NJ

After years of perhaps being a little overzealous...

After years of perhaps being a little overzealous with the wax and the tweezers, I noticed my eyebrows were not growing back and I did not have an arch or ends. I found out my aunt had her eyebrows tatooed and she was happy. Next, my mom did hers and loved it. Finally, I took the plunge.

At first I looked like Joan Crawford...they were so dark and severe. The healing phase is awkward... First, your brows are really dark, then they start peeling and itching and finally after 6 days you wind up with much lighter brows. The brows darken to their final result at around 10 days. A second "touch-up" visit is included in the price. Any changes to color or size can be made during the second visit. The brows will look natural after the healing process.

It seems I may be a person who absorbs the ink more than others so I will need more touchups than someone else, but it is so worth it.

I used to use pencil and powder to draw on brows and wound up with dark brown oily eyelids after a few hours. I tend to rub my eyebrow/forehead when I am tired and that would remove more makeup.

Now I wake up with brows, can swim with brows and rub my forehead to my heart is content.

I will occassionally darken them if I am going for a more made-up look, but the makeup lasts longer. I think after my next touch-up, I won't need to use any make-up anymore.

Ann D

Ann is great...she has been doing this for years and knows which shape fits your face best. She "draws" in brows first to show you what she is planning and to get your feedback. She then numbs the area for a bit and then tatoos them in. She is pleasant to talk to and makes the experience comfortable. I am not 100% of the cost because it was a year ago that I first had it done, but her prices are reasonable.

She actually has two offices and works with another PS in Paramus as well, but I saw her at this location:

Parker Center
122 East RidgewoodAve.
Paramus, NJ 07652

Call: 201-774-4062

Best of luck!
Thank you very much for your response and the information. I am a bit of a chicken, but you look awesome! Happy Holidays, New Jersey!!!

Of course...her name is Ann D

She has two locations and also does work with plastic surgeons (I think she charges more if you go through the doctor's offices).

There are a lot of people who do this sort of thing and they all have different techniques...single hair, fill-in, etc. You can always have a consult with her and she will tell you what shape/color she thinks would work best for your face. You have to feel REALLY comfortable about who you ultimately chose to tattoo your face!...and remember you will look freakish for several days to a week so schedule it when you don't have anything too important going on!

Can you share the info w me as well I live close to Paramus an this is something I been thinking about for a long time and I think I'm finally getting the courage!
NJ,

Please provide Ann D's contact info.

Your eyebrows look fabulous!

Thx.
She did a chocolate mousse color at first and then darkened it with expresso for the next two touch-ups. She didn't want to go too dark at first and wanted to see how I healed. She uses an iron compound and supposedly if your body is lacking iron, you may process it quicker.
Hi New Jersey!

I love your eyebrows. Would you recommend the person who did this for you? If so, would you forward the information?

Hi New Jersey,

I love that you said you first looked like Joan Crawford, it made me laugh. Other community members have actually mentioned that they to had to get touch ups more often then they had hoped. But it' better that you need minor touch ups then it being too dark and you wanting them removed. What color did you get?

Thanks,