I Love It! Got My Eyebrows Back! - Paramus, NJ

After years of perhaps being a little overzealous...

After years of perhaps being a little overzealous with the wax and the tweezers, I noticed my eyebrows were not growing back and I did not have an arch or ends. I found out my aunt had her eyebrows tatooed and she was happy. Next, my mom did hers and loved it. Finally, I took the plunge.

At first I looked like Joan Crawford...they were so dark and severe. The healing phase is awkward... First, your brows are really dark, then they start peeling and itching and finally after 6 days you wind up with much lighter brows. The brows darken to their final result at around 10 days. A second "touch-up" visit is included in the price. Any changes to color or size can be made during the second visit. The brows will look natural after the healing process.

It seems I may be a person who absorbs the ink more than others so I will need more touchups than someone else, but it is so worth it.

I used to use pencil and powder to draw on brows and wound up with dark brown oily eyelids after a few hours. I tend to rub my eyebrow/forehead when I am tired and that would remove more makeup.

Now I wake up with brows, can swim with brows and rub my forehead to my heart is content.

I will occassionally darken them if I am going for a more made-up look, but the makeup lasts longer. I think after my next touch-up, I won't need to use any make-up anymore.

Ann D

Ann is great...she has been doing this for years and knows which shape fits your face best. She "draws" in brows first to show you what she is planning and to get your feedback. She then numbs the area for a bit and then tatoos them in. She is pleasant to talk to and makes the experience comfortable. I am not 100% of the cost because it was a year ago that I first had it done, but her prices are reasonable.