Mini Tummy Tuck and Lipo on Flanks and Abdomen - Good Bye Kangaroo Pouch. - Paramus, NJ

The procedure went very well. Drinking a lot of...

The procedure went very well. Drinking a lot of water and peeing. I brought so much stuff and my PS said I will not be needing some of this stuff. I haven't had to take any pain meds yet. I am watching T V and sitting in a recliner. I have not been to sleep, because it us surreal. I have been planning this for years and finally had it done. I crossed over to the flat side.

3 day post op

Still swollen. So far so good.

Post op Day 5

Still swollen - top of stomach and flanks.

Post op Day 9

I am really starting to see the results. Still swollen, but I am happy. The best birthday present I ever brought for myself. Happy Birthday to ME.

Post op Day 9

Post op Day 11

I haven't been able to wear jeans with a belt on the outside in over 10 years. I can't believe the transformation so far and I still have a ways to go for complete results. It will be two weeks on June 24th. My PS said to start with the Spanx for a few weeks.

Post op 25 Day

Ready for the gym and workout. Wearing yoga pants - in which I never could wear before. Feeling great!

Post Op 6 week pic

This is a dress that I haven't been able to wear in many years. Loving my new curves and flat belly. My co-workers are asking me how I lost the weight, because I didn't tell anyone. I told them I cleansed for 14 days and only ate fruits and vegetables. Lol
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and staff was amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and answered all of my questions. I can't wait to see the results.

You're looking amazing! I had a friend ask me yesterday what I had been doing because I was looking amazing and I told her I had been running 3.5 miles a day and just eating right (which is the truth, but it wasn't doing anything for my tummy or boobs until I had the tt and ba, but she didn't need to know that). It was pretty funny!
You're right. You are looking great too!
Thanks so much!
Hey Honey, I read your post on my blog. I found out that when you have a major plastic surgery procedure that you can only have 1000cc removed. But if you have just lipo only they can remove up to 5000cc. I didn't know this, thats why I didn't want to go back. But now I understand the law I decided to go for it, and allow Over the Top Ortega put his best work together on me. In looking at your photos your fabulous out. How do you feel. Are you wanting anymore surgery
Yes, I want to have my upper back fat and my thighs.
You look good! I'm cheering over here for the belted jeans and yoga pants. Nice!!
Honey I would like to be able to buckle up my jeans.lol
You look great! Love the 14 day cleanse idea. I'm gonna use that. LOL ;)
Lol I failed at that one. I'm bad at dieting.
Looking great and lol at the 14 day cleanse....thats a good one:-)
I know.
Lol you guys stop laughing at me. Lol I love to have fun. Diet is not my forte .....but I love lemon water, and I hate walking but I been enjoying it lately.
You look amazing! I love your shape :D
Thanks!
You look great, I hope my results come out as good.
Thank you. You will.
Honey you look fantastic. I can't take front photos because both my big hips can't get in the picture together. lol plus my front I'm so wide. I feel like a beeper beeping because a wide load coming down the street. I really hate my front view.
Dr7423 - Lol - I think you look great. The massage did help a little bit, but not too much.
I'm looking at you, but you don't look like you need lipo. You look fantastic
I am going to wait a couple of months for the final results.
Okay okay I love the small physique, your looking good. In response to your question on my blog, yes each state has laws that surgeons have to abide by with liposuction. Sadly Florida only allows a small amount of cc;s even though my tummy tuck look great my flanks are not satisfying me. I seen the container of fat and it was a tiny bit removed. But I knew this so I have to accept the results. But like Mzphatbooty sated Texas has no limit just like Dominican republic, so they can basically give you exactly what you want. I contacted Dr Cortes office an they responded back by telling me to send photos of myself along with my wish picture. So that tells me right away that Dr Cortes is going to meet my needs. Georgia is 5000 but Florida is only 1000 cc and thata not much of fat.
I wanted to see my fat - but my PS had already thrown it away. I don't know what the cc is in Jersey.
You look great! I'd take it real easy with work outs. I have seen people on rs feeling ready to work out at 4 weeks po and overdoing it ( some have opened their incision)! I did but fortunately no bad effects!
You are right - I felt a little more swollen the next day. I am going to wait a few more weeks.
Hey lady I love my waist trimmer, but I put a fitted shirt on too keep from sweating in my incisions. I sleep in mine also. How are you feeling are you Dojah. Of course my swelling is outragious but it goes and comes. Especially at night it creeps back up on me a lot. How have you been doing?