Mini Tummy Tuck and Lipo on Flanks and Abdomen - Good Bye Kangaroo Pouch. - Paramus, NJ

The procedure went very well. Drinking a lot of...

The procedure went very well. Drinking a lot of water and peeing. I brought so much stuff and my PS said I will not be needing some of this stuff. I haven't had to take any pain meds yet. I am watching T V and sitting in a recliner. I have not been to sleep, because it us surreal. I have been planning this for years and finally had it done. I crossed over to the flat side.
Can't wait to see your results. I have a mini TT with lipo of the flanks scheduled for Aug...learning all I can ahead of time.
Can't wait to see your updates.

3 day post op

Still swollen. So far so good.
Send update photos
It's still swollen. I will post one.
Hey lady how are you feeling. Areyou moving around a little more. Your pictures look good. Hot & Sexy

Post op Day 5

Still swollen - top of stomach and flanks.
Look at my last post I posted today about a waist binder.
I will definitely be purchasing one tomorrow.
Hey lady. I'm looking at your photos, do you not have drains in. I still have one in. You look good. You weren't a big person prior to your procedure. You look is going to be fabulous.

Post op Day 9

I am really starting to see the results. Still swollen, but I am happy. The best birthday present I ever brought for myself. Happy Birthday to ME.

Post op Day 9

Honey you look fantastic. Just think your still swollen so image when all that goes down. Your going to be knocking guys out their seats. Sexy momma. Honey your results are fantastic.
You look great.
Thank you. Still swollen a little swollen. Getting there.

Post op Day 11

I haven't been able to wear jeans with a belt on the outside in over 10 years. I can't believe the transformation so far and I still have a ways to go for complete results. It will be two weeks on June 24th. My PS said to start with the Spanx for a few weeks.
Hey lady I love my waist trimmer, but I put a fitted shirt on too keep from sweating in my incisions. I sleep in mine also. How are you feeling are you Dojah. Of course my swelling is outragious but it goes and comes. Especially at night it creeps back up on me a lot. How have you been doing?
I'm doing okay. I am back to work so when I sit for a long period and then get up I swollen and like these spasms on my right side. Then when I start to walk it goes down. It is the weirdest thing. On left side I am slightly swollen - but my right side is swollen all the way down to my right butt cheek.
I put Scar Strips on mine when I sleep in it.

Post op 25 Day

Ready for the gym and workout. Wearing yoga pants - in which I never could wear before. Feeling great!
Honey you look fantastic. I can't take front photos because both my big hips can't get in the picture together. lol plus my front I'm so wide. I feel like a beeper beeping because a wide load coming down the street. I really hate my front view.
Dr7423 - Lol - I think you look great. The massage did help a little bit, but not too much.
I'm looking at you, but you don't look like you need lipo. You look fantastic

Post Op 6 week pic

This is a dress that I haven't been able to wear in many years. Loving my new curves and flat belly. My co-workers are asking me how I lost the weight, because I didn't tell anyone. I told them I cleansed for 14 days and only ate fruits and vegetables. Lol
What an amazing "cleanse" :) You look smokin' in that dress!
Lol - thank you
You're looking amazing! I had a friend ask me yesterday what I had been doing because I was looking amazing and I told her I had been running 3.5 miles a day and just eating right (which is the truth, but it wasn't doing anything for my tummy or boobs until I had the tt and ba, but she didn't need to know that). It was pretty funny!

?I am post op 4 months and I am very pleased with my results.

I am post op 4 months and I am very pleased with my results. I give Dr Gartner and his staff 10's across the board. Dr Gartner was honest and very knowledgable about the procedures, which made me feel comfortable. I have waited so long to have this done. After my initial Free consultation, I had made up my mind and built up my nerves to go thru with the procedure. I had made other appointments

You look amazing! I'm having a mini TT in December and I'm nervous too.
I love your "cleanse" as well!!! I didn't want to tell anyone about my procedures either; wish I had thought of your answer though! You're looking great! I am 3 wks PO and each day I feel better but have yet to work up the energy to try on jeans or real clothes yet!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and staff was amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and answered all of my questions. I can't wait to see the results.