I'm 64, but Want to Look As Young As I Feel! -Paramus, N.J.

I have been through alot of procedures, 14 years...

I have been through alot of procedures, 14 years ago I had a brow lift. 12 years ago, lower eye. 8 years ago Contour threadlift ( what a waste)./ sculptra injections left lumps, and had cortisone injections to decrease the lumps only with leaving me atrophied tissue, and big deep wrinkles.

I had been told I was not a candidate for facelift because my face is so thin, and thin skinned. but I found a doctor who said that is not a problem . it is 5 weeks today since my facelift, dermabrasion around my mouth, and fat injections in lines above lips. I am so happy with my results. I am positing before and after pictures. also a post of 3 days after the dermabrasion at it's worst. after this picture, I was able to start cleansing and it looked better immediately.

the operation was 5 hours, I recuperated overnight at the surgical center, nurses were wonderful. I drains in back of head was my worst pain. they don't tell you everything. but, I have to say, now that it is over, I would do it again if I had to. still have numbness in cheeks, under chin, and ears. have deep pink coloring around my mouth which I use dermablend and a few other foundations to cover. went back to work 18 days later. people didn't know what I did, but knew I looked different. and said I looked fantastic!.

added photos

before, during and after

smiling before picture

my before picture that I posted is really bad, I always looked better smiling. so I am adding this "better" before picture
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

all my questions were answered. I completely trust my doctor and his staff. and they did great work!!!