I'm 64, but Want to Look As Young As I Feel! -Paramus, N.J.

I have been through alot of procedures, 14 years...

I have been through alot of procedures, 14 years ago I had a brow lift. 12 years ago, lower eye. 8 years ago Contour threadlift ( what a waste)./ sculptra injections left lumps, and had cortisone injections to decrease the lumps only with leaving me atrophied tissue, and big deep wrinkles.

I had been told I was not a candidate for facelift because my face is so thin, and thin skinned. but I found a doctor who said that is not a problem . it is 5 weeks today since my facelift, dermabrasion around my mouth, and fat injections in lines above lips. I am so happy with my results. I am positing before and after pictures. also a post of 3 days after the dermabrasion at it's worst. after this picture, I was able to start cleansing and it looked better immediately.

the operation was 5 hours, I recuperated overnight at the surgical center, nurses were wonderful. I drains in back of head was my worst pain. they don't tell you everything. but, I have to say, now that it is over, I would do it again if I had to. still have numbness in cheeks, under chin, and ears. have deep pink coloring around my mouth which I use dermablend and a few other foundations to cover. went back to work 18 days later. people didn't know what I did, but knew I looked different. and said I looked fantastic!.

added photos

before, during and after

smiling before picture

my before picture that I posted is really bad, I always looked better smiling. so I am adding this "better" before picture
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

all my questions were answered. I completely trust my doctor and his staff. and they did great work!!!

Beautiful results! Thank you SO much for sharing on RealSelf.
Wow -- did a great job --- look fantastic
Looking good
Congratulations on your great results!!
Sorry meant to ask how long did it take for the mouth are to heal after the dermabrasion as I too am going to have this done with my face lift
today is my 5th week. I was really concerned about going back to work. didn't know if 18 days would be enough. but it was. I am still dark pink around my mouth. he went pretty deep as my lines were deep. makeup, (dermablend) works wonders..it should be another 2 weeks at least, if not more for the total healing of the skin. the dermabrasion was the one of the best things I did. no more vertical lip lines!!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me and it has helped so much
You do look great and I remember your post back when you were still searching for a PS who would do your surgery. Your persistence paid off! Did you have any fat grafting or filler to your cheek area or under eye. Looks much fuller...grace60
Thank you. your posts were an inspiration to me. no fat under eye. but did have my lower lids done about 16 years ago. I did have fat injected above my lip. I had questioned the dr. on the fact that I have a thin face. and he said it would look fuller once the cheeks were lifted. and he was right.
You look fantastic well done for making a brave decision like that .
thank you, It was brave. the night before I thought, why am I taking a perfectly healthy face and putting it to the knife. I went to sleep knowing the next day I would not feel good at all. But. I was driven, I couldn't stand looking in the mirror. and now..I say, wow. I look the way I'm suppose to. :)
You look great and recovery seems very quick.
thank you. the first week was painful, couldn't sleep, pain killers made me nauseous. the third week was a breaking point where I really started to feel better. started to work out, went back to work. and now in the 5th week , except for the numbness in cheeks and redness around the mouth, I feel great!!