I'm 64, but Want to Look As Young As I Feel! -Paramus, N.J.

I have been through alot of procedures, 14 years...

I have been through alot of procedures, 14 years ago I had a brow lift. 12 years ago, lower eye. 8 years ago Contour threadlift ( what a waste)./ sculptra injections left lumps, and had cortisone injections to decrease the lumps only with leaving me atrophied tissue, and big deep wrinkles.

I had been told I was not a candidate for facelift because my face is so thin, and thin skinned. but I found a doctor who said that is not a problem . it is 5 weeks today since my facelift, dermabrasion around my mouth, and fat injections in lines above lips. I am so happy with my results. I am positing before and after pictures. also a post of 3 days after the dermabrasion at it's worst. after this picture, I was able to start cleansing and it looked better immediately.

the operation was 5 hours, I recuperated overnight at the surgical center, nurses were wonderful. I drains in back of head was my worst pain. they don't tell you everything. but, I have to say, now that it is over, I would do it again if I had to. still have numbness in cheeks, under chin, and ears. have deep pink coloring around my mouth which I use dermablend and a few other foundations to cover. went back to work 18 days later. people didn't know what I did, but knew I looked different. and said I looked fantastic!.

added photos

before, during and after
Wow -- did a great job --- look fantastic
Looking good
Congratulations on your great results!!

smiling before picture

my before picture that I posted is really bad, I always looked better smiling. so I am adding this "better" before picture
Hi, You do look great! I think I need dermabrasion because of a botched up laser procedure that left me with lines and scars around my mouth. From what I understand, you had a facelift, dermabrasion and a fat transfer for $12,000? Do you have a current picture of you not smiling? Did the dermabrasion erase most of the lines? Thank you.
Beautiful results! Thank you SO much for sharing on RealSelf.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me and it has helped so much
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

all my questions were answered. I completely trust my doctor and his staff. and they did great work!!!