Blepharoplasty- Best Thing I Ever Did! - Paradise Valley, AZ

As I aged my eyelids were becoming non existent...

As I aged my eyelids were becoming non existent which was a hereditary trait in my family. I looked tired and older than my 58 years, When I made the decision to do it, Since I was new to Arizona I really didn't have a reliable source I could count on for referrals which led me to the internet. I searched for months online and picked Dr Leber as a surgeon to consult with primarily because of his credentials but also because he offered a free consultations. It can get costly if you are paying 5 or 6 surgeons just for a consultation at $100+ a pop. Anyhow after consulting with him there was no doubt he was the surgeon of choice. He was very thorough, taking pictures and explaining the whole process. He also suggested I transfer fat to various facial areas which helps with the hollowness around my eyes, creases around lips, nose, etc and completes my new look. I am in the recovery stage now with some minor swelling but I can see a definite improvement and I am very pleased!!! Each day I look better and tomorrow I get my stutures out.I can hardly wait!!

Photos

Feeling great today, still some swelling under left eye, still some bruising, right eye looks almost normal 13 days post op, but remember I had fat transfer to facial areas too, so some of the swelling under my left eye I believe contributes to that.

Photos 7 weeks later

I still have slight swelling under brow

4 months after eye lid surgery

I feel my eyes look better every day
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled, great bedside manner, great staff! I highly recommend him!