Blepharoplasty- Best Thing I Ever Did! - Paradise Valley, AZ

As I aged my eyelids were becoming non existent...

As I aged my eyelids were becoming non existent which was a hereditary trait in my family. I looked tired and older than my 58 years, When I made the decision to do it, Since I was new to Arizona I really didn't have a reliable source I could count on for referrals which led me to the internet. I searched for months online and picked Dr Leber as a surgeon to consult with primarily because of his credentials but also because he offered a free consultations. It can get costly if you are paying 5 or 6 surgeons just for a consultation at $100+ a pop. Anyhow after consulting with him there was no doubt he was the surgeon of choice. He was very thorough, taking pictures and explaining the whole process. He also suggested I transfer fat to various facial areas which helps with the hollowness around my eyes, creases around lips, nose, etc and completes my new look. I am in the recovery stage now with some minor swelling but I can see a definite improvement and I am very pleased!!! Each day I look better and tomorrow I get my stutures out.I can hardly wait!!

Feeling great today, still some swelling under left eye, still some bruising, right eye looks almost normal 13 days post op, but remember I had fat transfer to facial areas too, so some of the swelling under my left eye I believe contributes to that.

Photos 7 weeks later

I still have slight swelling under brow

4 months after eye lid surgery

I feel my eyes look better every day
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled, great bedside manner, great staff! I highly recommend him!