Excellent - Los Gatos, CA

Problem areas on stomach and flanks did not...

Problem areas on stomach and flanks did not respond to exercise. Smart Lipo was perfect procedure for me.Doctor did an excellent job sculpting. Very happy with my results.

The cost I show here is not accurate as I had other things done and honestly I don't know what just the cost of the Lipo would have been. I believe every patients cost varies depending on the time and process needed to perform the procedure. It's best to have a consultation.

Need to make correction in that his care is all 5...

Need to make correction in that his care is all 5 star and location was Los Gatos/San Jose not Palo alto.

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Professional and experienced. Minimal down time and doctor care is excellent. I recommend Dr. H and he will be my doctor for all procedures I decide to do.

Hi, would you mind telling me what your bmi was and what else you got done? Or if there was a special running? I have an appt to finalize details but would lke one more quote. I may call this doctor if its comprabe. Any insight is helpful, thanks!

Thanks for sharing your story, Sandy. It sounds like you got a nice result. Do you have any pics you can share with us?

BTW, I changed the location in your review to Los Gatos.