Smooth and Firm - Palo Alto, CA

I have seen D. Hessler for Botox, filler and a...

I have seen D. Hessler for Botox, filler and a variety of skin brighteners, but she suggested the Ultheraphy. It was a simple in office procedure that involved a little relaxer to take the edge off and a wand smoothing out the lines on my face and neck.

It was not painful until she went around the temples which the muscles twitched as she went back and forth. The neck and eyes were the biggest difference. You look great post op...a little blushed looking...but the results seem to come about in weeks to come.

Firmer and tighter skin is what I noticed. It is about time to try another treatment to save my collagen! I will see he after the new year.

Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon

A friend rec. her....I am glad I found her.

It is great to hear how pleased you were with your results. Could people who are close to you (if you told them you were getting the treatment) tell a difference?

A few people asked me if I had lost weight...as it really firms up around the jawline. The firming around the eyes shows and I get complliments about my eyes all the time;)

Oh, that is the best kind of compliment - when they notice some nice change but can't really tell exactly what it is. Nice!!