The Absolute Best - Palo Alto, CA

From the pre-op appointment where he answered all...

From the pre-op appointment where he answered all my questions and advised me wisely on what to get and not get done, to the actual procedure in which he outdid himself with superior skill and know how, to the frequent post ops where again all my concerns are addressed and all his advice is dead on, Dr. Commons is, bar none, the best in his field, without a doubt. His fees are honest, his work his superb, and his caring for his patients is ever present in each visit, each step. If you live in the area, there is no reason to go to anyone else. If you live further... take the drive, it's worth it. I'm still newly post op and already, I look miles better than I did before he worked his magic on me. His bedside manners are top drawer, his professionalism is unmatched, his attitude is friendly, reassuring but never condescending. I had a full tummy tuck, lipo on thighs, hips, flanks, arms, back, fat transfer to buttocks and left breast.

One month and one day post op check up

And again, Dr. Commons continues to deliver top drawer quality care, he really goes above and beyond the call of professional duty whenever I see him.
I continue to heal well, I am now standing up completely straight and I only start feeling pulling in the tummy area when I am really tired.
The scar is thin, flat, straight and pink.
The fat transfers are taking on well.
The lipo areas look smooth and very nice.
As usual, all my questions are answered clearly, I always leave his office feeling upbeat and confident that everything is going well, and it always does.
BONUS: Dr. Commons has a great sense of humor, it makes those post op appointments that much nicer.
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

H! I am scheduled for a TT, lipo and fat transfer with Dr. Commons too! I would love to see your results. Also, when were the drains and pain pump removed? Are you still wearing compression garments?
I do not have pics right now (I'm terrible with stuff like that) but here's what I can tell you: Do not expect quick results, because it does take several months for swelling to totally disappear. My drains and pump were removed 2 days following surgery, I kept on draining quite a lot after that, so be prepared with lots of towels on hand and someone to do laundry for you. I am still in compression garments and will be for as long as there is swelling, I suppose. Rule of thumb: the older you are, the longer you take to fully heal. Also the more fit you are before surgery, the easier it is to heal. Overall, even though I won't see the final results for a few more months, I'm already pretty happy with what I see, so I'm very positive for the final outcome. I will try posting pics once I no longer have any swelling, but right now is not a good time. You will love Dr. Commons though, he really is the best on every level. Also, Elaine at the front desk is wonderful and always very quick to respond and be helpful.
Thank you so much. I'll message you separately as I have more questions.
Feel free! I usually take my ipad and iphone wherever I go so I should be reachable. The cool thing lately is that I've been completely pain free, except for a bit of swelling and residual fatigue I'm doing great so back to work full time! Maybe I should fake it and milk it for all it's worth? LOL. It's good to be back out in the world, though.