Hold the Rolls Please - Palo Alto, CA

Im a mother of 3, and Had my first Child at 18...

Im a mother of 3, and Had my first Child at 18 with a 50 pound weight gain Yikes! Most of the damage on my belly was from my first child. She is now 12. My younger boys are 4 and 5 but my saggy belly was saggy enough to carry them so no further damaged was incurred:) LOL
I have been waiting for this moment when i discovered Plastic surgery could actually do something to save my disaster of a stomach!

Wearing double tanks under a t is getting old and I want to be saved from this thing below my boobs! I'm pretty lucky in the sense that I can hide it because I'm naturally busty(36G) yup you heard me right! That's another issue! we tried weighing them one day while having wine amongst my girls and the scale read 18.6 pounds!that will need repair later but first things first! :)

Im 5'3 and normally weigh about 158, and 175 after birthing my children so i would work my way back down to at least 158. I started running, and Zumba and got my weight down to 153...at last time for my tummy tuck!

My Surgery took place on March 21, 2011. Went in I wasn't nervous nor afraid just ready! My expectations honestly weren't too high anything that could help my tummy look a little better I would greatly appreciate! I wore my regular undies which are super low so they made sure my incision was low:) go under.

I awaken to nausea yuk oh no I'm going to barf :( so yup I awoke from my procedure vomiting only clear fluid though i hadn't eaten anything in over 12 hours prior. having just had my abdomen muscles tighten you can imagine the pain I was in:( no bueno...so off home I went about 7 pm. My surgery was started at 2pm.

Day 1: mostly slept Do Not!!! I Repeat Do Not miss your dose of meds extremely uncomfortable

Day 2 had my follow up they checked me out and said everything was good. I was walking hunched like an old granny and super slow.

Day 5: I actually felt awesome I even made it to a bridal shower(i just sat and didn't do much) but felt amazing

Day 9: had another follow up where they removed one of my drains from the right hand side. Everything was going really well...

Day 10: super uncomfortable day:( My left leg began to hurt and the drain that was left was burning and cramping so bad that the Percocet(my meds) wasn't keeping the pain away. I could feel stabbing sensations and walking was nearly impossible.

Day 11:Slight Fever 100.1 but i did everything to keep it down. Still really uncomfortable from the drain sight and it making my leg spasm. I had to walk to the restroom super carefully and my legs open so awkward. I was in tears not a good day. My hubby couldn't understand why I would do this and was now in so much pain,fevered, nauseous and sick:( Called my docs.

Day 12:They had to remove my drain which had possibly shifted and was hitting a nerve it was still outputting 37 ml in a 24 hour period but the pain was excruciating so they had to make a call of leaving it or removing and decided to remove! I am sooooo much better!!!! it still hurts but no where near how much pain I was in! So here we are :) Ill update my further progress and post pics as soon as I can:)

2 weeks post op Today! feeling so much better:)...

2 weeks post op Today!
feeling so much better:) Taking my lax to ease the bathroom visits which can be non existent without any assistants lol! took my 2 week pics in same outfit and I'm loving it so far. I know each person has individual results and I'm happy:) I still have tons of swelling but I know it'll be another 4 weeks until I can see more clearer results:) comparing the pics really seems to help see the difference!

still trying to rest though so I can go back to my salon duties in another week slowly of course! I don't have an office job so I have to ease back into it:)

Cant wait to start my running and hiking again but that's 4 weeks away:)

2 weeks and 1 day! haha i hadn't realized how...

2 weeks and 1 day! haha i hadn't realized how miserable it sounds on my review. I mean it was but believe me entirely worth it!!! Im wearing my jeans today:) woot woot! I feel better! still get out of breath and a little slower but better! I got some Arnica cream today see if it helps with the swelling:) I wish I had known about this site prior to my surgery its awesome!!! :) Ill post my 2 week post op pics tonight:) yaaaaa bring it on summer:) hope im less swollen by easter!

Had a follow up today :) doing good there's...

Had a follow up today :) doing good there's swelling over my incision so ps Is going to watch it. But all Is going well :)
Im feeling better each day :) I have another follow up next week to check my swelling :) I did remove my drain early due to the discomfort to my leg and drain site area.
I'm supposed to be able to go on walks but I'm beat lol:) I'll start trying Tomorrow :) back into the groove of taking kids to school and pickup. Had the sniffles past 2 days! Sneezing sucks :/ funny movies kinda suck lol :)

Backtracking a bit I weighed 167 in Jan and went on a strict diet and excercise regimen :) using fitness pal went down to 155 day of surgery. I weigh 150 today:) super stoked :) that's awesome for my body :) plan to get to 145 when I'm back to working out:) but I'm only 2 weeks out so I have to wait don't want to ruin anything:)

Im taking ibuprofen now so this Is good :) cant wait till I'm all healed! I can start planning my reduction maybe next year :)

Dr Richards

I Felt comfortable and was able to joke about my awful tummy which Ive hated for 12 years! He answered my question-ere of questions yup I had a thousand!

hi sanjosemommy, can you pls give me the name and phone number of your doctor???thx
yea, I'm interested as well. Name and number please :)
Lol;) for a moment there I'm like wow everyone has these Chinese balls marbles teehee sorry silly me :) teehee thx!!!

How are you doing? I feel better and better each day but could do w/o the tiredness lol I feel like I need a nap 24/7 almost 3 weeks post op:)
YAY YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! i bet you feel amazing too!!!
by the way i can see that the skin above your belly button is kinda doing what mine is doing! i read to put a chinese checker marble inside it for a few hours everyday to fix that! i told my PS about it and she said that was a great idea because she heard of ppl using regular marbles but since chinese checker marbles are smaller it's even better
Oh thanks I'll try that:) if I can find lol:) you had one lying around?
hahaha no im pretty random but not THAT random! i need to get one from Michael's craft store..right now i use the little cap to some eyedrops to stick in there (im weird) but hey it works...!
You look fantastic! I can't even wear jeans yet they hurt my incision and feel funny on my tummy.
I can't stand jeans on my tummy skin yet either....grrr.
Well I but my binder under so it doesn't touch my Incision and I lost 14 pounds before my surgery so I was wearing belts it was a bit looser before my surgery I can't wear my skinny jeans but certain ones I own have more stretch to them but after the 6 weeks I'll have to replace my jeans:( which will be an expense I'll be doing the belt thing. I have a size range lol (my big jeans are too big;my old norm size jeans fit; and my lost weight for a short period are still to tight and would be awkward to wear) it's been my yo yo weight but all whitin 10 pounds= different size jeans

It was weird because I feel bloated and I feel swollen but my daughter took my pic I asked my husband does it really look like that???? I don't feel it that way he calls me skinny Minnie lol:) cute little nick name since I've always been a little on the thicker side :) I went down to my highschool weight before surgery:) and I had my daughter right after high school so I never got my weight under 155 after that until now
You really do look FABULOUS!!! CONGRATS!!
Congrats. You look amazing.
Thank you:D its perfect for me:) I had my did I do the right thing for half a second yup I did :) one day ill let my hubby kiss my belly:) and touch my tummy instead of moving his arms elsewhere :)
Look a that waist and flat belly! Doesn't it feel awesome?!?!
:) I finally had my ahhhh moment :) I feel so excited today:) and I'm still swollen!! The only thing Is my two friends stick out more lol :) my reduction Is next :)
You look great! Congrats!
Thx:)
Pics up woohoo :)
No what Is that? I have my appt tom afternoon:) I'll ask:)

I have been using some scar n stretch mark oils on the ones that are still there! I had so many lol ugh but at least I won't have to wear two tight tanks under my tees once I'm healed woohoo!
I cant wait to see your tummy! and im so glad you're feeling better!!!! have you started scar treatments yet?