Eyelids and Mini-facelift Fabulous! - Palo Alto, CA

I had my mini-facelift and upper blepharoplasty...

I am a RN that works in the Operating Room of a Surgical Center. I do not work with Dr. Hessler in any capacity and have not received any stipend for my review.

I had my mini-facelift and upper blepharoplasty done in office on a Tuesday. There was minimal discomfort during the procedure and Dr. Hessler frequently checked on how I was feeling. My post-op pain was non-existent. Bruising and swelling were present for several days but by Sunday I went out to dinner. Within 2 weeks I had returned to my "new normal. and all of my friends were amazed at the results. Could not wait for my class reunion where I was voted "best preserved."

You look amazing. Great result, congratulations! Where are your incisions? Did you do anything special to prepare for your surgery? Thanks for sharing your photos.
My incisions are behind my ears and the crease of my upper eyelid. Absolutely nothing shows!!! Didn't do anything special to prepare other than picking a great surgeon :) Good Luck if you are planning anything. It was the right thing for me!

Best preserved! Haha. You do look great and thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon

When it comes to having facial plastic surgery, there is only one choice for me...Dr. Jill Hessler. She is a gifted surgeon who listens to what you want and offers sound advice on what to expect. The greatest concern that I had was looking "done." My results were natural and I came away looking "refreshed", my main goal. She is a compassionate, caring physician who always puts her patients first. Combine that with an artistic skill and the results were beyond my expectations! Looking ahead I will always seek out Dr. Hessler and can only strongly encourage others to look to her when considering any type of cosmetic facial improvements.