Eyelids and Mini-facelift Fabulous! - Palo Alto, CA

I had my mini-facelift and upper blepharoplasty...

I am a RN that works in the Operating Room of a Surgical Center. I do not work with Dr. Hessler in any capacity and have not received any stipend for my review.

I had my mini-facelift and upper blepharoplasty done in office on a Tuesday. There was minimal discomfort during the procedure and Dr. Hessler frequently checked on how I was feeling. My post-op pain was non-existent. Bruising and swelling were present for several days but by Sunday I went out to dinner. Within 2 weeks I had returned to my "new normal. and all of my friends were amazed at the results. Could not wait for my class reunion where I was voted "best preserved."

Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon

When it comes to having facial plastic surgery, there is only one choice for me...Dr. Jill Hessler. She is a gifted surgeon who listens to what you want and offers sound advice on what to expect. The greatest concern that I had was looking "done." My results were natural and I came away looking "refreshed", my main goal. She is a compassionate, caring physician who always puts her patients first. Combine that with an artistic skill and the results were beyond my expectations! Looking ahead I will always seek out Dr. Hessler and can only strongly encourage others to look to her when considering any type of cosmetic facial improvements.