So Happy I Did This - Palo Alto, CA

After debating for years whether or not to have...

After debating for years whether or not to have this surgery, I decided to go for it. I wish I had done it years ago! I've always had uneven eyelids, which didn't really bother me until one in particular became more saggy. I'm in my early 30s, and I felt like if it weren't for my saggy eyelids, I'd look much younger. I looked tired all the time, and my eyes and eyelashes didn't "pop" anymore.

I'm so glad I finally decided to have it done. I look younger, more awake, and for the first time ever, people tell me how beautiful my eyes are! I used to wear a lot of eye shadow to try to hide the asymmetry, now I can leave the house with just mascara and feel totally confident and happy. And, when I do put on eye makeup, it's way more fun!

The surgery and recovery were both very easy. I bruised a little, but was back to work after a week. It's been four months and my eyes have completely healed.

One year later

It's been a year since my surgery, and I'm still super happy with the results, and I'm still so glad I did this! Since photos really helped me in my initial decision, I wanted to update my review with some photos of my own.
Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'd been seeing Dr. Hessler for other treatments, so I felt completely comfortable and confident in having the surgery done by her. Her work is exceptional, and her bedside manner even better. I highly recommend her for anyone looking to do fillers, injectables, or surgery. I will continue going back to Dr. Hessler for any further tune-ups I may need in the future.

I'm in a similar position -- debating doing eyelid surgery for years. I'll be putting it off as long as possible! ;)

Thank you for posting your experience! This is so helpful for others (like me) who are considering surgery.