Breast Augmentation Through Fat Transfer - Palo Alto, CA

I wasn't comfortable with implants, but wanted...

I wasn't comfortable with implants, but wanted larger, fuller breasts. I had breastfed three children, and simply wanted restoration. I was willing to adhere to the complete Brava regimen, both pre- and post-surgery, and it made better sense to me to use my own fat than carry around a foreign object for the rest of my life.

This procedure is not for those who want instant gratification, and Dr. Greenberg was very involved throughout the weeks-long process.  I'm still just a few days out from surgery, so I honestly don't know how much I'll ultimately retain (I'm using the Brava system, so retention should be high barring unforeseen complications), but am confident that Dr. Greenberg's skill and training have insured the best long-term result.

Hi, I have just decided to do the same procedure with Dr. Greenberg! Can I ask, how old were you when you had the surgery, and how is your skin tone? Are you happy with the appearance of the skin on the areas that were liposuctioned? Thanks!
I am thinking about going to Dr Greenberg for a consultation for the same thing. Are you still glad you had the procedure done? Was the liposuction very painful? What kind of anethesia did she use? Do you have a recent pictures you could share showing that you have kept your size? Sorry so many questions! :)
Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, still glad I had the procedure done. I've had no significant decrease in volume, so the pics above are reasonably representative. Yes, the liposuction was painful, but the pain resolved within a week or so. Not sure re: anesthesia specifics (I was completely out for the procedure). Dr. G is fantastic - you'll learn all you need to know at your consult. Good luck!
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

I had breast augmentation with fat transfer done by Dr. Greenberg and couldn't be more thrilled with the initial result. As other reviews have indicated, Dr. Greenberg is very conservative in what she's willing to do (she won't perform a procedure on you unless she feels you will get a good result), and she's also very straightforward. You know the risks going in, and she doesn't sugar coat anything. I frankly appreciated her candor, and can honestly say I would recommend her to anyone - she's just that good.