Breast Augmentation Through Fat Transfer - Palo Alto, CA

I wasn't comfortable with implants, but wanted...

I wasn't comfortable with implants, but wanted larger, fuller breasts. I had breastfed three children, and simply wanted restoration. I was willing to adhere to the complete Brava regimen, both pre- and post-surgery, and it made better sense to me to use my own fat than carry around a foreign object for the rest of my life.

This procedure is not for those who want instant gratification, and Dr. Greenberg was very involved throughout the weeks-long process.  I'm still just a few days out from surgery, so I honestly don't know how much I'll ultimately retain (I'm using the Brava system, so retention should be high barring unforeseen complications), but am confident that Dr. Greenberg's skill and training have insured the best long-term result.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

I had breast augmentation with fat transfer done by Dr. Greenberg and couldn't be more thrilled with the initial result. As other reviews have indicated, Dr. Greenberg is very conservative in what she's willing to do (she won't perform a procedure on you unless she feels you will get a good result), and she's also very straightforward. You know the risks going in, and she doesn't sugar coat anything. I frankly appreciated her candor, and can honestly say I would recommend her to anyone - she's just that good.