Saline Breast Implant Witrh Small Periariolar Lift - Palo Alto, CA

SO worth it! im 22 and 6 weeks post op now and...

SO worth it! im 22 and 6 weeks post op now and completley healed! Ive wanted Larger breasts since i was in high school! I had a child at 20 and just wanted to feel great in clothes again. My clothes fit amazing, my husband is completly satisied with them all around. I couldnt be more confident. Best investment ever made! The only rough thing now is finding the right bra. Im 5'8 130lbs. I started as a A cup and got 550cc saline implants and i am now about a 32DD but they dont look rediculous! Just finding a proper bra is tough. In time im sure they are going to drop more also. Will put before and after pics soon!

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

I did research, went to many diffrent consultaions. No one satisfied every need, and question better than Dr. Hoffman and his team. I have referred at least a couple others that are now interested in Breast augmentations to him. I did have to pay a bit more, but the quality you cant find any where else.

I'd appreciate it if and when you find a good bra, let me know!! Lol..thanks! Can't wait to see your pics

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're so happy with your investment. We'd love to see your before and after photos. :)