Acne Scar Treatment - Palo Alto, CA

I had some scaring near my temple as a result of...

I had some scaring near my temple as a result of some acne about a year ago that didn't seem to go away. We started with a simple cream and after about a month, the scarring was reduced considerably and now it's completely gone! It was something I had been very embarrassed about and was thrilled with the results.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Acne Scars Treatment  community.

Palo Alto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hessler came highly recommended from a friend who previously had a procedure performed by her. I was a little shy about seeing a plastic surgeon as it was my first time, but she ended up making me feel really at ease for coming in and discussing possible treatments and options. The options ranged from creams to lasers and surgery. I never really felt pushed towards the more expensive options and she was very conscious of working within my budget. I'd definitely see Dr. Hessler for any procedures in the future.