Surgisil Permalip Lip Implants 5mm Largest Size - Palm Harbor, FL

Naturally I had NO LIPS. Seriously it was like a...

Naturally I had NO LIPS. Seriously it was like a straight line. Before doing the Permalip implants I had tried numerous fillers, which would just go away in a few months.
I decided on getting them when I saw several women with very thin lips (like mine) have positive results. I am THRILLED I did it. I don't have big lips by any means, but they look natural on me. I feel more "normal" now. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I got the 5 mm or biggest size, in the top and bottom. As you can see from the photos I took, there was some bruising and peeling. But not too much pain. I did the twilight "sleep", which you're basically awake for but slightly sedated. It was like I had a few drinks. It was a little odd because I was coherent but felt no pain. It seemed to go by very fast. After I felt OK but a little nauseous. Honestly that nausea was the worst part of the entire surgery, it went away in a two days. After that I just had some swelling, a little peeling, and slight bruising. Except for the swelling, it all went away by day 10. I could even smile and open my mouth pretty normally. Its been 4 months now and I feel like they've always been part of me. My only gripe is I wish they were a tiny bit bigger. But then again that probably wouldn't look as natural.
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ross and his staff were highly professional, knowledgable, and friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Thank you for your great review and sharing your pictures!! You look incredible and very natural!!!! I'm still not sure what size lip implants I want to get..... think I'm leaning towards the "medium"
Thank you! Good luck!! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me. I would suggest trying to find a few pictures of people who have similar size lips as you do now, and see how you like the results. I was leaning towards medium, but then I saw a few women who looked like my before pics who got large, and I'm so glad I did! I wish there was an extra large lol.
I had very similar cracking and it wasn't too painful just bothersome. I should have taken pictures :-(! You look great!
Thank you! The cracking wasn't that bad pain wise. It was just annoying more than anything.

Beautiful! I love your results so much and, more importantly, am glad you love your results! Were there any supplies besides Aquaphor that helped?

Thank you. I also took Bromelain, Arnica, and Vitamin c. Amazon had some good deals on them.

you look great!  the cracking and bruising look painful, but so happy you like your result =)

Thanks. It actually wasn't painful. I put tons of aquaphor on them, which helped.

thanks~ good to know!