Surgisil Permalip Lip Implants 5mm Largest Size - Palm Harbor, FL

Naturally I had NO LIPS. Seriously it was like a...

Naturally I had NO LIPS. Seriously it was like a straight line. Before doing the Permalip implants I had tried numerous fillers, which would just go away in a few months.
I decided on getting them when I saw several women with very thin lips (like mine) have positive results. I am THRILLED I did it. I don't have big lips by any means, but they look natural on me. I feel more "normal" now. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I got the 5 mm or biggest size, in the top and bottom. As you can see from the photos I took, there was some bruising and peeling. But not too much pain. I did the twilight "sleep", which you're basically awake for but slightly sedated. It was like I had a few drinks. It was a little odd because I was coherent but felt no pain. It seemed to go by very fast. After I felt OK but a little nauseous. Honestly that nausea was the worst part of the entire surgery, it went away in a two days. After that I just had some swelling, a little peeling, and slight bruising. Except for the swelling, it all went away by day 10. I could even smile and open my mouth pretty normally. Its been 4 months now and I feel like they've always been part of me. My only gripe is I wish they were a tiny bit bigger. But then again that probably wouldn't look as natural.
Thank you for your great review and sharing your pictures!! You look incredible and very natural!!!! I'm still not sure what size lip implants I want to get..... think I'm leaning towards the "medium"
Thank you! Good luck!! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me. I would suggest trying to find a few pictures of people who have similar size lips as you do now, and see how you like the results. I was leaning towards medium, but then I saw a few women who looked like my before pics who got large, and I'm so glad I did! I wish there was an extra large lol.
I had very similar cracking and it wasn't too painful just bothersome. I should have taken pictures :-(! You look great!
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ross and his staff were highly professional, knowledgable, and friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone!