Surgisil Permalip Lip Implants 5mm Largest Size - Palm Harbor, FL

Naturally I had NO LIPS. Seriously it was like a...

Naturally I had NO LIPS. Seriously it was like a straight line. Before doing the Permalip implants I had tried numerous fillers, which would just go away in a few months.
I decided on getting them when I saw several women with very thin lips (like mine) have positive results. I am THRILLED I did it. I don't have big lips by any means, but they look natural on me. I feel more "normal" now. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I got the 5 mm or biggest size, in the top and bottom. As you can see from the photos I took, there was some bruising and peeling. But not too much pain. I did the twilight "sleep", which you're basically awake for but slightly sedated. It was like I had a few drinks. It was a little odd because I was coherent but felt no pain. It seemed to go by very fast. After I felt OK but a little nauseous. Honestly that nausea was the worst part of the entire surgery, it went away in a two days. After that I just had some swelling, a little peeling, and slight bruising. Except for the swelling, it all went away by day 10. I could even smile and open my mouth pretty normally. Its been 4 months now and I feel like they've always been part of me. My only gripe is I wish they were a tiny bit bigger. But then again that probably wouldn't look as natural.
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ross and his staff were highly professional, knowledgable, and friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone!