brief update, 32 days post op.

I have been on RS for over a year...FAITHFULLY....

I have been on RS for over a year...FAITHFULLY. Unfortunately I'm unable to upload my pictures from my EVO. I wanna thank all of my bbl sistahs for sharing their experience. They have given me the courage to have this procedure.

Although I'm not using one of the doctors listed. I'm condident in my. Surgeon. I'm scheduled for tomorrow @ 9:00 am. Hopefully I will be feeling good enough to post. I wis everybody luck, happy healing and a speexy recovery. Gonna get some rest for tomorrow. ALL PRAYERS ARE APPRECIATED!

hope things go well. can't wait to hear about it
Thanks. im up and awake...NERVOUS and ready to get the surgery behind me..on with the RECOVERY. Any sleeping, drinking tips...etc. is greatly appreciated. i will try to up date later today after surgery.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Good luck for your surgery, I hope everything goes well! Please do come back and let us know how you're doing, once you're able to.

I'm 19 days today, I'm back to my old self...100%....

I'm 19 days today, I'm back to my old self...100%. Sorry, but I'm unable to post my before and after pictures....I have an EVO phone. My surgery went well, I didn't have drains and a DEEP sedation, not general. I'm not sure if this is why I recovered so fast. I am 5'8 and weight 144lbs. I had a little stomach due to 2 pregnancies. My stomach is completely FLAT, but my buttocks does NOT have the VOLUME nor PROJECTION that I was expecting...actually, I'm the same size pants and panties. I still don't fill out my pants or shorts. Dresses, flat as an iron board...UGH! Unfortunately, I had butt implants 10yrs ago, which had to be removed 2 days later, I accumulated a $150,000 hospital bill and almost died. My ps told me he wasn't able to inject a lot of fat due to a lot of scar tissue. I wish I had known this, I would have NOT had the bbl procedure done. I had seen and read so many blogs on RS from ladies smaller then me, receiving 700-900cc in each cheek. I was wishing for the same results...just my luck and wishful thinking. My ps has offered to do a 2 round...but I'm unsure if its worth it. 2 of my sister and myself had the bbl procedure on the same day, different city. Their butt are triple my size. My family could not believe that all 3 of us had the same procedure, I was ASHAME, embarrassed and upset. I'm not sure if I'm going to leave my body as is or go for round 2. Really don't have the funds nor time to take off from work. I wish everybody luck with their bbl procedures. Oh, the make me heal vitamins gave me headaches, so I discontinued them after 2 days pre op.

I am 32 days post op. I am feeling GREAT! I have...

I am 32 days post op. I am feeling GREAT! I have been contemplating IF I should go for a round two. I have been trying to GAIN weight, hoping that the fat will go to my derriere. Lol. Again, wishful thinking.. its going to my stomach.. I have a post op appointment Monday, so I will discuss my options; possible 2nd round. This time I will take wish picture. May have been a lack of communication the first time. I didn't take picture, only told the doctor what I wanted. I will update regarding my appointment. Good luck to all my bbl sistahs!
I'm unable to load my pictures with my phone, I have an EVO. Ur not missing NOTHING! lol! NO great results. Smh!
Who was your surgeon?
Who was your surgeon?

2 round bbl

Looking for a Dr. for round 2. Last and final procedure.
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon