Significant Improvement for Melasma Sufferer - Palm Beach, FL

I have tried everything. I am 40 yo, suffer from...

I have tried everything. I am 40 yo, suffer from melasma and am of Hispanic descent. I have tried other peels, fraxel, ( which cost thousands and made it worse!), other lasers, bleaching creams, microdermabrasion, and the list goes on and on. The melasma had become so bad that I didn't want to leave the house. I contacted VI and attended a skincare event in Palm beach.

The peel itself was intense. I had the precision plus. I peeled for 5 days. I cannot even tell you that even from one peel I see significant improvement. Dori did suggest I may need more than one which I expected but I didn't expect such improvement from one!! I purchased the appropriate products for after care and its very very important to follow aftercare instruction, wear hat and glasses with serious sunblock etc. I am looking forward to my next peel and will post after that one next month too. Take it from me, I have spent thousands, with little, no improvement or even worsening of my pigmentation. I am finally hopeful I can control my melasma and keep it at bay. FYI, tightening of skin and softening of wrinkles also seen!

Hello everyone, I wanted to update you. I have...

Hello everyone,

I wanted to update you. I have just undergone my 2nd vi peel with Dori, esthetician who's a rep for vi peel and the results are AMAZING !!!!! I have one time area to peel yet on my nose and this peel had me down for about 3 days but well with it!! I have suffered horribly with melasma- this is truly the only thing that works!!!

Hormonal issues keep melasma coming back

Hello
I had some requests on how well the VIP peel results lasted. Over the months I have come to understand that my underlying hormonal issues are bringing back the melasma. Until that is fixed it continues to come back no matter what I do. It's very upsetting but Im working to correct the hormonal issues as well as I can. For me it's an internal issue. My best recommendations if you have hormonal issues are a chemical free physical sunblock like suntregrity brand or elta md or any others you find on the EWG website and a hat. Light peels can help keep it at bay and HQ plus retin a if you can tolerate it from your doc. Don't over stress skin it can make it worse.

Good luck!
Dori

Let me just say the customer service is OUTSTANDING!! The representative of the product in my area, Dori, was so incredibly knowledgable- she took the absolute best care of me and suggested my treatment plan. After i met her at the skincare event she asked me to be a skin model due to my pigmentation issues and she peeled me herself. She was available to speak to even during my recovery from the peel. Talk about top notch people and service!