Beyond my Expectations! - Palestine, TX

I recently lost 75 lbs. I was proud of my...

I recently lost 75 lbs. I was proud of my accomplishment but still ashamed of my body.

I told him and showed him my flaws and cencerns. Then it was time to take pictures.....I panicked a little..... but he was so professional that I forgot that I was humiliated. He then sat me down and explained his plan for my optimum results and even drew a picture (which I kept). I felt completely in control. I chose my surgery date and had the circumfrential abdominoplasty (tummy tuck and butt lift, aka lower body lift).

I went into surgery expecting the worst, as far as pain, but as soon as I woke up, I was pleasantly surprised. I only had to spend a couple hrs in recovery and then I went home. Being a fetal-position side sleeper, the first night was an adjustment. You have to sleep on your back with pillows under your knees. But with the medications prescribed by Dr Hubbard, I was able to get through the night with rest. I had 3 drains that I had to wrestle with but that didn't slow me down any. The second post-op day, I was able to ride in the car and shop at the mall for a few hours with my husband. I just used a saftey pin to pin the drains under my shirt. I also wore an abdominal binder which is a must for comfort.

The drains came out at day 7. I went back to work in 2 weeks (I'm a nurse at a hospital) and never looked back. After a month I was able to start back my exercise regimen including sit-ups and sqats. I went from a comfortable size 8 to an amazing size 4 jeans. I have never been more proud of my body! I plan on getting breast augmentation and medial thigh lift in 2 months to complete my overhaul. Dr Hubbard will definitely be my doctor of choice! I cannot say enough great things about him and Julie! Thanks guys!!

Extreme Makeover!! Lost 80 lbs in 8 months with...

Extreme Makeover!! Lost 80 lbs in 8 months with the help of gastric sleeve. Had a tummy tuck, butt lift, breast lift/implants, and medial thigh lift. I'm in the process of pics to tie it all together!! will post at later date. I feel complete, healthier and better than I did in high school (which was almost 20 yrs ago)!!

done and healed!

1 year post gastric sleeve, 6 months post body lift and 2 months post thigh lift and breast lift/aug. couldn't be happier!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Simply the best in my opinion! I consulted Dr Hubbard. I was immediatley at ease with his down-to-earth, professional attitude. Julie (his most amazing office/contact person), quickly emailed me price quotes. After a little time planning and thinking about it, i had some concerns and Julie talked me through all of my questions/concerns. She was very positive and never made me feel rushed.