Beyond my Expectations! - Palestine, TX

I recently lost 75 lbs. I was proud of my...

I recently lost 75 lbs. I was proud of my accomplishment but still ashamed of my body.

I told him and showed him my flaws and cencerns. Then it was time to take pictures.....I panicked a little..... but he was so professional that I forgot that I was humiliated. He then sat me down and explained his plan for my optimum results and even drew a picture (which I kept). I felt completely in control. I chose my surgery date and had the circumfrential abdominoplasty (tummy tuck and butt lift, aka lower body lift).

I went into surgery expecting the worst, as far as pain, but as soon as I woke up, I was pleasantly surprised. I only had to spend a couple hrs in recovery and then I went home. Being a fetal-position side sleeper, the first night was an adjustment. You have to sleep on your back with pillows under your knees. But with the medications prescribed by Dr Hubbard, I was able to get through the night with rest. I had 3 drains that I had to wrestle with but that didn't slow me down any. The second post-op day, I was able to ride in the car and shop at the mall for a few hours with my husband. I just used a saftey pin to pin the drains under my shirt. I also wore an abdominal binder which is a must for comfort.

The drains came out at day 7. I went back to work in 2 weeks (I'm a nurse at a hospital) and never looked back. After a month I was able to start back my exercise regimen including sit-ups and sqats. I went from a comfortable size 8 to an amazing size 4 jeans. I have never been more proud of my body! I plan on getting breast augmentation and medial thigh lift in 2 months to complete my overhaul. Dr Hubbard will definitely be my doctor of choice! I cannot say enough great things about him and Julie! Thanks guys!!

Extreme Makeover!! Lost 80 lbs in 8 months with...

Extreme Makeover!! Lost 80 lbs in 8 months with the help of gastric sleeve. Had a tummy tuck, butt lift, breast lift/implants, and medial thigh lift. I'm in the process of pics to tie it all together!! will post at later date. I feel complete, healthier and better than I did in high school (which was almost 20 yrs ago)!!

done and healed!

1 year post gastric sleeve, 6 months post body lift and 2 months post thigh lift and breast lift/aug. couldn't be happier!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Simply the best in my opinion! I consulted Dr Hubbard. I was immediatley at ease with his down-to-earth, professional attitude. Julie (his most amazing office/contact person), quickly emailed me price quotes. After a little time planning and thinking about it, i had some concerns and Julie talked me through all of my questions/concerns. She was very positive and never made me feel rushed.

You look amazing!!!
Wow! You look amazing! Congratulations. Can you tell me more about your thigh lift? I'm scheduled Valentine's Day for that and posterior body lift. Way more nervous about the thigh lift aspect (medial). Thanks! And great pictures. :)
Holey crap! Amazing transformation, good job loosing the weight!!
soooo beautiful baby!!
Wow misty!! I hadn't seen your before pictures!! I'm a little in awe of you now!! :)
congrats you look great ....75 lbs is some weightloss...congrats

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement! Your photos look awesome, the doctor obviously did a great job!