33 Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Owensboro, KY

I haven't had my tummy tuck yet it will be on...

I haven't had my tummy tuck yet it will be on Sept 26 and I am very excited to get this done and start a new chapter in my life. I live in Sparta, Il but I am having the procedure done in Owensboro, KY

Well it's 11 day's before my procedure. I think i...

Well it's 11 day's before my procedure. I think i have everything I need...all scripts filled...everything else bought that I'm going to need. Now just wait for the day to get here. Still not really to nervous about the procedure itself but still very uneasy about the pain afterwards. I have been reading other people's post and things and seems like the worst part is like 36 hours after....so if i can make that I should be good.

So 1 week from today I will be laying on that...

So 1 week from today I will be laying on that table getting rid this gross looking stomach of mine and man o man I can't wait. This will turn out to be the longest week ever I'm sure. But the wait will be well worth it.
Owensboro Facial Plastic Surgeon

I haven't had the surgery yet so I will update when I do.

Hey starry how are you post some pics!
Hello everyone! Everything is going good went to the PS on Monday and he is very pleased with my progress over all. I'm ready to get back to normal hopefully soon
STARRY HOW ARE YOU TODAY THINKING ABOUT YOU!
let the house go, maybe husband will clean....nothing to it... drains scred me but i lived, 8 months later
Well I went to my PS on Monday which was a week post opt....got both drains out and almost all my stitches except a few around my belly button. I have the binder on now and so far I pretty much loath the thing.. It is hot and itchy and just all around uncomfortable. But such is life lol. I am doing really good a little pain and soreness but it get better every day.
Hey starry, glad to know that you are doing good! Did you have any problems with the anesthesia, such as itching or anyhing like that?
Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm taking mostly tylenol now with the occassional percocet as needed. Still have one drain in as it's output increased. Otherwise all is well, finding it hard not to overdo it though. My house is filthy and its driving me crazy! I hear you about the binder, everytime I move a certain way it pulls on my drain and hubby has to scrape me off the ceiling!
Hey Starry, Glad to hear all is well. I'm feeling good too. Saw my PS today and he seems happy wuth how I'm healing. Dressings are staying dry and my one drain will be removed on Tuesday if output stays low. What are you taking for pain meds?
My pain meds are called nucynta
thanks for update starry you gonna post pics for me ppppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeee!!!! I am excited to see your results!
I will post some after pics soon
Hello again friends it's Friday been 4 days since the tuck feeling stronger today....still pretty sore and my back and hips hurt the most. Can't wait for this stuff to pass and get back to normal every day life hopefully by this time next week all will be good. Have a good weekend everyone :0)
Congratulations and take good care!
Hey starry, was thinking of you on Monday, glad to hear that you're ok! Make sure you stay as hydrated as possible and keep us posted!
ahhhh Starry good to hear from you sweetie rest well and heal fast!!!
Hello everyone it's now been 2 days since my tummy tuck all is going good pretty sore and can't move to much but so far the results look amazing can't wait to get past all this soreness .

Congratulations

Praying everything went well with your surgery ;-)
Hey Starry, good luck on Monday!!! Will be thinking of you!
STARRY IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE i HAVE HEARD FROM YOU ARE YOU OK!
How are you feeling Starry - Just a few more days now?!
yes it will I am so excited for you!
Stephanie, the time really crawls by when you're waiting doesn't it? This last couple of weeks have been the most excruciating for me!
Hello, this is my first time on this site, I was just browsing looking for tips regarding TT...I'm going to have mine in December...but my PS told me that I will be receiving 2 compression garments which is included in the price. Can't wait, the anticipation is killing me! But I know the wait will be well worth it. :)
yay starry I get excited when its anothe ladies time it is sweet victory!