OMG, OMG, OMG - Overland Park, KS

I am 51 years old, fairly active and have always...

I am 51 years old, fairly active and have always taken pretty good care of myself. As a devoted fan of botox and juvederm, I have a youthful look. Even when I was in good shape though, my hips and thighs were always very, "sturdy," looking. Due to an incredible amount of stress and significant life changes over the past two years, I put on almost forty pounds. The more I gained, the more depressed I became. I felt fat and desperate. I tried to change my eating habits but did not have the patients to wait weeks to see results.

So... Yesterday, I had smart lipo on my outer thighs, love handles and bra line. Wow! I walked into the clinic yesterday morning, wearing my very tight, size 14, "fat," jeans. When I left the procedure, even with swelling and thick bandages, my jeans were so loose I could take them off without unbuttoning and unzipping them! I am told that over the coming weeks, I will continue to get smaller as the swelling goes down. My goal is to look better in my clothes. I swear, even with the thick bandages my hips and thighs have NEVER looked so smooth and sculpted! And I have my waistline back! My husband was waiting for me in the waiting room and when I walked in, he couldn't believe the transformation.

O.k... Yes, it's messy and uncomfortable. Last night the leaking was significant and gross but normal. And yes, this morning I woke up feeling like I had been hit with a sledge hammer in my hips and thighs. They are bruised so it definitely hurts when I move but again, this is to be expected. I took one oxycodon last night before I went to bed and slept like a rock, which was good. I took another one this morning. Hopefully, I won't have to take anymore but if I'm still sore, I will take one more before bed tonight. Also, last night before I went to bed, I opened up a large trash bag and laid it on my bed, on top of the fitted sheet and used a little duct tape to hold it in place. I put an old blanket over that and then the absorbent pads the doc sent home with me on top of the blanket. I'm so glad I did. Really - the leaking was kind of unbelievable and it was a mess when I woke up this morning. Without the trash bag, my sheets and mattress pad would have been soaked through. It's almost noon now and the leaking is tapering off. Yesterday was a long day at the clinic but I'm glad I did it! I already look so much better that I'm definitely motivated to immediately change the terrible eating habits I've acquired over the last couple of years.

Dr. Gregory Chambon, Reflections Body Solutions

I had heard good things about Dr. Chambon but as I began working with him, I could tell that he is clearly a doc with the eye of an artist. He didn't just suck out fat, he truly sculpted my body. Dr. Chambon works along side his wife - with whom he consults for her excellent sense of aesthetic - and daughter. The atmosphere is very professional but also quite friendly. I loved the family camaraderie!

Great to hear. I am scheduled tomorrow and am a bit nervous. I have had issues relating to parperwork, my lab work and payment with the office. I even told them I am now hesitant as I feel like if they cannot get the paperwork right how are is the procedure going to go. I see them tonight for a fianl appointment before the big day!!

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated with your results as they progress.