OMG, OMG, OMG - Overland Park, KS

I am 51 years old, fairly active and have always...

I am 51 years old, fairly active and have always taken pretty good care of myself. As a devoted fan of botox and juvederm, I have a youthful look. Even when I was in good shape though, my hips and thighs were always very, "sturdy," looking. Due to an incredible amount of stress and significant life changes over the past two years, I put on almost forty pounds. The more I gained, the more depressed I became. I felt fat and desperate. I tried to change my eating habits but did not have the patients to wait weeks to see results.

So... Yesterday, I had smart lipo on my outer thighs, love handles and bra line. Wow! I walked into the clinic yesterday morning, wearing my very tight, size 14, "fat," jeans. When I left the procedure, even with swelling and thick bandages, my jeans were so loose I could take them off without unbuttoning and unzipping them! I am told that over the coming weeks, I will continue to get smaller as the swelling goes down. My goal is to look better in my clothes. I swear, even with the thick bandages my hips and thighs have NEVER looked so smooth and sculpted! And I have my waistline back! My husband was waiting for me in the waiting room and when I walked in, he couldn't believe the transformation.

O.k... Yes, it's messy and uncomfortable. Last night the leaking was significant and gross but normal. And yes, this morning I woke up feeling like I had been hit with a sledge hammer in my hips and thighs. They are bruised so it definitely hurts when I move but again, this is to be expected. I took one oxycodon last night before I went to bed and slept like a rock, which was good. I took another one this morning. Hopefully, I won't have to take anymore but if I'm still sore, I will take one more before bed tonight. Also, last night before I went to bed, I opened up a large trash bag and laid it on my bed, on top of the fitted sheet and used a little duct tape to hold it in place. I put an old blanket over that and then the absorbent pads the doc sent home with me on top of the blanket. I'm so glad I did. Really - the leaking was kind of unbelievable and it was a mess when I woke up this morning. Without the trash bag, my sheets and mattress pad would have been soaked through. It's almost noon now and the leaking is tapering off. Yesterday was a long day at the clinic but I'm glad I did it! I already look so much better that I'm definitely motivated to immediately change the terrible eating habits I've acquired over the last couple of years.

Great to hear. I am scheduled tomorrow and am a bit nervous. I have had issues relating to parperwork, my lab work and payment with the office. I even told them I am now hesitant as I feel like if they cannot get the paperwork right how are is the procedure going to go. I see them tonight for a fianl appointment before the big day!!

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us updated with your results as they progress.

Dr. Gregory Chambon, Reflections Body Solutions

I had heard good things about Dr. Chambon but as I began working with him, I could tell that he is clearly a doc with the eye of an artist. He didn't just suck out fat, he truly sculpted my body. Dr. Chambon works along side his wife - with whom he consults for her excellent sense of aesthetic - and daughter. The atmosphere is very professional but also quite friendly. I loved the family camaraderie!