I Will Let Each of You Decide. - Overland Park, KS

I experienced a lot of pressure, tugging, yanking,...

I experienced a lot of pressure, tugging, yanking, hitting during the procedure. I was in no way out, I was very aware of everything being done to my face. I knew every step of the way my face was being cut or pulled. A time later after several visits. It was decided I needed to have a second procedure. It was not as bad and consisted of liposuction only. Let me know if you would be satisfied with these results. I wish I would of visited this site before I had it done!

Waste of money, I would say
I made my deposit today and then started researching deeper than I had done initially. The vast majority of what is out there is negative, so I didn't know whether to trust it. At the fore of my mind was "why doesn't anyone post images?" Well, thanks to you ladies, I have contacted my credit card company to cancel the charge on my account (for the deposit). I want to say two things here: 1) More than anything, you may have saved me some pain, anguish, and grief. For that I thank you deeply, from the depths of my heart. 2) Thank you for being willing to provide proof in the form of pictures and not just claim to have had an unsatisfactory experience. It made me feel confident in my decision to cancel. Chrystal, I may be that one woman to thank you all, but I'm sure there must be more. Rest assured that your postings are very helpful.
S101, Did you have an incision under the chin? Any idea how long the procedure lasted and did you have a short recovery in terms of swelling and bruising? grace
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

He is a nice enough guy, he said he had the procedure done on himself. He was always receptive to my concerns until the last office visit. He said nothing further could be done and to come back in 5 years. This was the first I had heard of the 5 year thing. I think I would of spent my money differently if I'd known about the 2-5 year longevity of the procedure.