I Will Let Each of You Decide. - Overland Park, KS

I experienced a lot of pressure, tugging, yanking,...

I experienced a lot of pressure, tugging, yanking, hitting during the procedure. I was in no way out, I was very aware of everything being done to my face. I knew every step of the way my face was being cut or pulled. A time later after several visits. It was decided I needed to have a second procedure. It was not as bad and consisted of liposuction only. Let me know if you would be satisfied with these results. I wish I would of visited this site before I had it done!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

He is a nice enough guy, he said he had the procedure done on himself. He was always receptive to my concerns until the last office visit. He said nothing further could be done and to come back in 5 years. This was the first I had heard of the 5 year thing. I think I would of spent my money differently if I'd known about the 2-5 year longevity of the procedure.

I made my deposit today and then started researching deeper than I had done initially. The vast majority of what is out there is negative, so I didn't know whether to trust it. At the fore of my mind was "why doesn't anyone post images?" Well, thanks to you ladies, I have contacted my credit card company to cancel the charge on my account (for the deposit). I want to say two things here: 1) More than anything, you may have saved me some pain, anguish, and grief. For that I thank you deeply, from the depths of my heart. 2) Thank you for being willing to provide proof in the form of pictures and not just claim to have had an unsatisfactory experience. It made me feel confident in my decision to cancel. Chrystal, I may be that one woman to thank you all, but I'm sure there must be more. Rest assured that your postings are very helpful.
S101, Did you have an incision under the chin? Any idea how long the procedure lasted and did you have a short recovery in terms of swelling and bruising? grace
Yes, under my chin and behind each ear. It lasted 2 1/2 hours the first time about 45 minutes the second time. I recovered pretty fast, I took some recommended herbal tabs a couple of weeks before. The incision on my right ear did not heal as quickly as the rest and it had to be caterized (not sure that is spelled right). After that it healed right up. I have had one person ask me why I had surgery on my ear, so the scar tissue is apparent but not just in passing. The results are not at all what I expected.
Have you registered a complaint with the LSL corporate office? They need to know this doctor is making mistakes. The patient services rep for this office is Latania.
Thank you I will contact her.
Thank you for sharing your experience and photos on RealSelf!
Sandoval101, Is this the picture of the 2nd revision or the first? I've never heard of a 5 year revision, maybe that is the time that he thinks that it will take for everything to settle to do a redo, but even at that the most I have heard (time wise) of is one year. How long did you wait in between revisions? I'm sorry that the results are not what you expected. Did you base having this surgery done on seeing the commercials? (Just curious) I have heard women say that the same thing about their lift failing after 6 months to a year, but evidently some are happy. I wasn't happy with what LSL did to me either. I wish more people would take the time to investigate this surgery before going for the free consultation. Other doctors offer free consults also. There is a doctor's referral page right here on realself, I wish more people would use it. Have you seen the 8 part series of videos here? Here is a link for you: http://www.realself.com/forum/lifestyle-lift-investigation-video I do hope that you find some relief and that things get better for you. Best, Chrystal.
It is a long after the second procedure. It was 5 months between procedures.
I am not sure what I was writing there. I was in a hurry. 5 months after the 1st one everything was very lopsided, I had a jowl on one side and the other was fairly tight.I really think the left side looks worst now than it did before the 2nd time. Anyway, it is what it is I am not sure anything can be done about it, and I sure do not have the money to get it fixed. All I can say is be aware if you are thinking of having this done, it seems to me it is just as easy for it to go wrong as it is right.
The after picture was taken this week.
This must be Dr. Singhal's regular pattern - making the left jaw line higher and tighter than the right!
Sandoval101, I am sorry that you had to go through this at all! It does not seem fair that we work, save and work and save, etc, to treat ourselves to something that we think is going to make us better only to have it make us very unhappy. I wish you well, Chrystal.
I wish I would of asked to see more of his work, I feel foolish that I took so much for face value. At 55 years old I should of learned people are not what they seem. His being so polite caught me off guard, when in the end he really just said too bad.
Ah, Sandoval101, it is a different day and age. We were taught that there were 3 people we could always trust, Our Dr., The Police and Our Pastor. Now we have to learn a new way of trusting, how that will be done, I don't know. Don't give up though. Where there is a will, there is a way. Never give up! Best, C
I feel foolish, too, that I trusted him to do a good job. He fooled both of us and probably many others, unfortunately!
Yea, they got me too. But don't give up. Don't be like me and shut-down. I lost it there for a while... I just couldn't function. But when I turned proactive and started seeking solutions for the problem, I started getting better. I felt empowered. The more information I found out about Kent and LSL, well, it just made me that much more determined to do something. If not anything but post about what they did to me. If I save just one woman from the pain and suffering that I went through, well, then I did a good job. Just like you. Empower Yourself. You can do it. There are many of us out there, we network and stick together. We have to do that. I am here if you need me. Chrystal Eckes.