Been Using Botox Every 3.5-4.5 Months for the Last 8 Years - Overland Park, KS

I have been using botox consistently for the last...

I have been using botox consistently for the last 8 years every 3.5 (in the beginning) to now about 4.5 months. I have never skipped a session and have never extended it past these time frames. I had terrible forehead wrinkles due to genetics and now you do not even see one line on my forehead. After seeing the low amount of people that said it was worth it, I was shocked. If it was not for Botox, I am not sure what my face would look like today. I think the problem I encounter with most of my friends is they are not consistent and want instantaneous results. Stick with it and I promise you will be amazed. I will be 40 this year and my skin looks really young and unwrinkled.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Different Doctors in Florida and New York City, currently using Dr. Jeffrey Colyer There office is nice, accommodating and they know what they are doing!

I think your forehead looks amazing!
Thanks!
Have you noticed any new wrinkles in the 8 yrs? When you first started using botox did you need more botox the first few years and with time found you needed less? Is your botox now lasting a longer time? Many thx.
I have not noticed any new wrinkles on my forehead, eyes (crows feet) or in between my eyebrows. I do have some wrinkling underneath my eyes, but that is not an area that is really covered by Botox. I used to wear off about every 3-3.5 months in the beginning and when it wore off the wrinkles were still very deep. Now, when it wears off it is very gradual. I definitely use less units than before. I would say the amount has been cut down by around 40% or maybe a little bit more. My botox lasts at least 4.5 months. I definitely could stretch it out further, but I think after doing it for so long, that I prefer not to let the muscle regain the full strength.
Do you think your forehead muscles woukd go back to where they were before you started botox if you stopped botox ? What I mean is do you think the botox would have weakened the forehead muscles that they would b less than what they were before you started botox? I've always wondered that.
I am assuming they would after some time. I have never let it go that long, so I am not sure. Obviously I am not a doctor, but from what I gather is muscle has memory, and I think eventually they would regain strength.