Been Using Botox Every 3.5-4.5 Months for the Last 8 Years - Overland Park, KS

I have been using botox consistently for the last...

I have been using botox consistently for the last 8 years every 3.5 (in the beginning) to now about 4.5 months. I have never skipped a session and have never extended it past these time frames. I had terrible forehead wrinkles due to genetics and now you do not even see one line on my forehead. After seeing the low amount of people that said it was worth it, I was shocked. If it was not for Botox, I am not sure what my face would look like today. I think the problem I encounter with most of my friends is they are not consistent and want instantaneous results. Stick with it and I promise you will be amazed. I will be 40 this year and my skin looks really young and unwrinkled.
Is it just your forehead for $450? Thanks!
for me that is for my whole face ...forehead, crows feet and in between brows.
Looks great! Does the physician himself perform the injections or is it a nurse? I'm also in the KC area and looking for a great botox injector, preferably a physician.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Different Doctors in Florida and New York City, currently using Dr. Jeffrey Colyer There office is nice, accommodating and they know what they are doing!