Great Experience All the Way Through... -Ottawa, ON

Im a retired professional in my city and decided...

Im a retired professional in my city and decided id go for some freshening up so to speak. I heard about Dr Bonaparte through a friend who gets botox in toronto and they spoke very highly, so i gave it a chance. I heard he was a bit younger than most surgeon's but once you talk to him you can tell he knows what he is doing. I was very surprised by how easy to talk to he was (untill i learned he was a Maritimer of course!). We talked about a number of options and for me, a facelift along with other non surgical procesures was they way to go. I did it. Terrified, but i did he. He was there answering emails (he actually gives patients and answers an email!). The day of surgery was scary, but the nurses were great. Aftwards, i felt like i was more than a paycheck. He seemed truely interested in me and my experience. I was so happy. Two months later, i look fantastic. He helped get me through the healing phase and honestly, i couldnt be happier with my experience. I feel better, look better and look forward to seeing Dr B again.
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic. One of the best doctors ive ever spoken to. He seems to truely care about patients.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

It would be great if you could give us a little more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.