Great Experience All the Way Through... -Ottawa, ON

Im a retired professional in my city and decided...

Im a retired professional in my city and decided id go for some freshening up so to speak. I heard about Dr Bonaparte through a friend who gets botox in toronto and they spoke very highly, so i gave it a chance. I heard he was a bit younger than most surgeon's but once you talk to him you can tell he knows what he is doing. I was very surprised by how easy to talk to he was (untill i learned he was a Maritimer of course!). We talked about a number of options and for me, a facelift along with other non surgical procesures was they way to go. I did it. Terrified, but i did he. He was there answering emails (he actually gives patients and answers an email!). The day of surgery was scary, but the nurses were great. Aftwards, i felt like i was more than a paycheck. He seemed truely interested in me and my experience. I was so happy. Two months later, i look fantastic. He helped get me through the healing phase and honestly, i couldnt be happier with my experience. I feel better, look better and look forward to seeing Dr B again.
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic. One of the best doctors ive ever spoken to. He seems to truely care about patients.