Festoons Finally Gone- Ottowa, ON

I HAD festoons and hated them. I made an...

I HAD festoons and hated them. I made an appointment with Dr. Lloyd Van Wyck in Ottawa. First he caterized them which didn't work, just made them look bigger. Dr. Van Wyck is a Plastic Surgeon. He was determined to get rid of the pesty ugly things I hated.
I had an office visit in which he used a CO2 Laser under both eyes and wow it worked.
No more funny looking festoons. I'll have to use a Zinc Oxide sun screen and floppy hat in the sun so as not to get a burn. The skin will blend in about 5 months from now and I'll
finally look like everyone else, a dream come true.
Dr. LLoyd Van Wyck

Dr. LLoyd Van Wyck - Plastic Surgeon - Ottawa Ontario. A ***** 5 star Overall Rating. The Doctor was so easy to talk to. He was very easy going, and answered all my questions in a way that I understood (not doctor talk). The office staff deserve a ***** 5 star rating as well. Very friendly and courteous and so professional while still being funny. I would recommend Dr. Van Wyck to anyone who really wants the festoons gone. I live 3 hours away from his office in Ottawa but would have travelled even further if it meant seeing this Doctor.