Festoons Finally Gone- Ottowa, ON

I HAD festoons and hated them. I made an...

I HAD festoons and hated them. I made an appointment with Dr. Lloyd Van Wyck in Ottawa. First he caterized them which didn't work, just made them look bigger. Dr. Van Wyck is a Plastic Surgeon. He was determined to get rid of the pesty ugly things I hated.
I had an office visit in which he used a CO2 Laser under both eyes and wow it worked.
No more funny looking festoons. I'll have to use a Zinc Oxide sun screen and floppy hat in the sun so as not to get a burn. The skin will blend in about 5 months from now and I'll
finally look like everyone else, a dream come true.
Dr. LLoyd Van Wyck

Dr. LLoyd Van Wyck - Plastic Surgeon - Ottawa Ontario. A ***** 5 star Overall Rating. The Doctor was so easy to talk to. He was very easy going, and answered all my questions in a way that I understood (not doctor talk). The office staff deserve a ***** 5 star rating as well. Very friendly and courteous and so professional while still being funny. I would recommend Dr. Van Wyck to anyone who really wants the festoons gone. I live 3 hours away from his office in Ottawa but would have travelled even further if it meant seeing this Doctor.

So they disappeared after one treatment?  Wow.  I had a blepharoplasty to get rid of large under eye bags.  Too late now, but good to know that there is a non-surgical alternative.  Do you have any before and after pics you would be willing to share here?  As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, so please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.  Thank you for sharing your story with us!