Better Tummy then Before my Children! - Orlando, FL

Ever since I had both of my children I developed...

Ever since I had both of my children I developed this "pouch" in my abdomen area that I could not get rid of. I was self conscious about the tops I'd wear because I didn't want my "muffin top" to show. I wouldn't even think about shopping for a form fitting dress unless I had my Spanx on underneath, even then I wasn't able to totally smooth things out. Well after turning fifty and going back on the dating scene I thought about looking into things I could do to fix this problem. Exercise helped but I still wasn't able to get my pre-pregnancy baby belly back so I decided to look into the surgical options.

I did a lot of research and found the perfect surgeon in Orlando. I was a little hesitant going under for cosmetic surgery until I met with him. He made me feel at ease and spent a lot of time answering my questions and showing me his work. I had some reservation spending this kind of money on myself but both of my kids are now on there own and I decided it was time to invest in me.

I signed up for surgery in November. Everything went great. My recovery was better then I expected. It was painful but tolerable with the medications. The muscle relaxer gave me the most relieve and I was actually more comfortable in my Lazy-boy recliner then my bed. I wish I would have done this sooner!!! I am fully recovered and feeling great. I have a better tummy now then I did even before my children!!!!!! My scar has faded to a very thin white line and for the first time in a VERY long time I was in a tankini!!!! My doctor is amazing and I can't thank him enough for giving me the tummy I dreamed of!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Soto was my first and only choice for this procedure. I am a registered nurse and know how important it is not to take risks with elective surgery. I made the appointment based on his credentials and background but I booked the surgery because of his kind, compassionate nature. He spent almost an hour listening to my goals and making sure all my questions were answered.