Better Tummy then Before my Children! - Orlando, FL

Ever since I had both of my children I developed...

Ever since I had both of my children I developed this "pouch" in my abdomen area that I could not get rid of. I was self conscious about the tops I'd wear because I didn't want my "muffin top" to show. I wouldn't even think about shopping for a form fitting dress unless I had my Spanx on underneath, even then I wasn't able to totally smooth things out. Well after turning fifty and going back on the dating scene I thought about looking into things I could do to fix this problem. Exercise helped but I still wasn't able to get my pre-pregnancy baby belly back so I decided to look into the surgical options.

I did a lot of research and found the perfect surgeon in Orlando. I was a little hesitant going under for cosmetic surgery until I met with him. He made me feel at ease and spent a lot of time answering my questions and showing me his work. I had some reservation spending this kind of money on myself but both of my kids are now on there own and I decided it was time to invest in me.

I signed up for surgery in November. Everything went great. My recovery was better then I expected. It was painful but tolerable with the medications. The muscle relaxer gave me the most relieve and I was actually more comfortable in my Lazy-boy recliner then my bed. I wish I would have done this sooner!!! I am fully recovered and feeling great. I have a better tummy now then I did even before my children!!!!!! My scar has faded to a very thin white line and for the first time in a VERY long time I was in a tankini!!!! My doctor is amazing and I can't thank him enough for giving me the tummy I dreamed of!

Thank you for posting your story.  I am glad you are happy with your new tummy and enjoying the swim suit.   It does feel good to look good in our clothes.

Would love to see before and after pictures if you have them.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Soto was my first and only choice for this procedure. I am a registered nurse and know how important it is not to take risks with elective surgery. I made the appointment based on his credentials and background but I booked the surgery because of his kind, compassionate nature. He spent almost an hour listening to my goals and making sure all my questions were answered.