Tummy tuck and breast augmentation - delighted! - Orlando

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation on 20th...

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation on 20th June 2010. Two months later I am delighted with the results. After two initial days of discomfort post surgery my recovery was swift and without any complications whatsoever. I healed remarkably quickly and the scar above my groin is fading by the day. My stomach is washboard flat and I am so proud of the way I look. My breast implants are quite wonderful and look so natural. I have a figure that I once dreamed of. My friends are amazed how good I look and my boyfriend has not stop smiling; he does not know which is better, my new breasts or my 18-yr old belly!

I am thankful every day for the wonderful job that my Dr did. He is a very gifted surgeon and one of the best in the country. I have had work done by other "top" surgeons and none showed the same degree of finesse. He is meticulous in his work and deserves the high praise he always receives.

If you are hesitating about this procedure, I know how you feel. It took me years to get the courage to go ahead with this until Dr S was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I am a living example of the amazing results that can be achieved by a truly talented professional.

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

My main concern was scarring. That is why I delayed having a tummy tuck until six years after my pregnancy. But I was in the best hands with Dr S. His focus and unique skills lie in his ability to minimize scarring and create an incision that is low enough to be hidden by the tiniest panties. Dr S has completed many extra years of training in his field and trains other doctors so his skills are advanced way beyond average. This is why his clients literally travel halfway round the world to have their procedures done by him in Orlando. Yet his charges remain competitive. Dr S is not featured in "Orlando's Top Cosmetic Surgeon" features. The reason is, these other surgeons pay for space in magazines that look like editorials but are just advertising features. Dr S believes that his reputation stands for itself and an unblemished history of success is testimony enough to his skills. My experience supports his view. His highly trained and experienced staff is also caring, diligent and competent and provides a high level of patient care before and after surgery. I cannot fault any aspect of my experience and would not hesitate to recommend my Dr to anyone.

hi. i am having mommy makeover with dr soto on 11/24, i had brazilian butt lift with him one year ago and yes he is amazing. what did you use for your breasts; saline or silicone and how much time did you take before you went back to work??
Does anybody have experience with an extended tummy tuck after weight loss?
I do...what questions do you have?
i have lost 90 lbs over the last 3 years so i have a lot of lower back fat. im worried that i will have rolls of loose skin after the lipo and e.t.t. the dr says he will extend the scar about 3 inches past the hips. did you have any problems with loose skin after surgery? also, did you have the pain pump? i loved your tummy tuck survival guide. thanks alot.
Hello, I am glad you liked my guide! Hope it helped answer some of your questions. I have not had any problems with loose skin; it is tight and I love it. My incision goes hip to hip - pretty far around too. I have lost over 60 pounds and it is amazing the amount of skin you are left with after a large weight loss...crazy! I would just make sure to really express to your surgeon what you would like for a final result. Make sure he knows that you don't want any lower back fat left. Clear communication of your expectations to your doctor is really important. Have you searched the questions on Realself to see what other doctors have to say about this? I did not have a pain pump; this was not something my doctor offered. To be honest I just kept on top of the oral pain meds and toughed it out for the first week. It is painful but you can do it and it is so worth the pain you will go through. Keep me up to date on your progress.
Hi,I live in the Orlando area too! However, I did not go to Dr. Soto. I do have plans to go see him in the very near future for a second opinion on my FTT that I had on April 15,2010. I have some concerns, and if he thinks the same, I will let him do the new work. I don't dislike my TT....Maybe I'm just being picky, but I would like a second opinion!

Yay for your new body! Like Kimmers said, we'd love to see photos!

Congratulations on your wonderful results! I am also one of the very lucky patients who has a master surgeon and excellent results. Would love to see your pictures of before and after :) Having the right surgeon makes all the difference in the world with the outcome. Best wishes on your continued healing.
Thanks for your review. I'm due to have surgery with Dr S in Sep, and I know he's very good, but I just can't seem to shake off the nerves I'm having. Glad that you're happy with your results... do you have any pics of your TT to share ?
Just like you, I am having a tummy tuck with lipo in sept with Dr Soto.Im terrified of the pain but he says he will put in a pain pump for me if i want one. Has anybody tried the pump? Im having the extended t.t. due to excess skin after weight loss.Does anybody have experience with this procedure ? Not finding too many pictures of e.t.t. thanks
ritrit... when is your surgery date ? I'm having mine on the 23rd, and I'm travelling from out of state. All the best !
my surgery date is sept 27. im very comfortable with dr soto but im still freaking about the pain. good luck on your surgery!