Back to Pre Mommy Body and Loving IT!! - Orlando

I had a mommy makeover on 11/24/10 and boy do I...

I had a mommy makeover on 11/24/10 and boy do I have a lot to be thankful for!!! The pain was not as bad as I thought, i already look great and I know Im swollen still and the fact that I know have boobs is fantastic!! Its been 4 days and I am walking straighter and i am not using the pain pills anymore; i use the muscle relaxers at night and thats it. I still have the drains which may come out on thursday I hope, but other than that, if you are thinking about it, stop thinking and do it!!!

Photo Update

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

I have had three procedures with him so far and even though he has not been the least expensive; he has been the best in explanation, worthiness and results. There will be no other plastic surgeon for me.

Hey..we had our surgeries on thae same day. How are you? Are you wearing a compression garment and have alot of swelling. Without my compression I feel like a cow.
How are you feeling? Its been about 2 1/2 weeks since your surgery. Have yout taken any pictures?
great story. thanks for sharing. can't wait to see pics.

I didn't think I would feel this good as I had a Brazilian Butt lift last year and I was in sooo much pain the first 24 hrs I wanted to die so I expected the worst but this was so much better! But it's ok....it will be so worth it.

What an encouraging and exciting story, lfrancis!! Congrats on taking the leap! It is so nice to hear that it was a success and I can't wait to my big day! You have made me even more excited than I already am!... Can't wait to see your pictures!!
That is great that you are feeling so good this soon after your procedure. I have mine scheduled for December 9...I hope to be feeling this good a few days afterwards :)
I dont have any pics yet as I am only 5 days post op so I still have my drains and stitches but I am definitely gonna start posting pics so that everyone can see atleast a week by week look at the recovery!

Woo-hoo! Happy holidays to you! Do you have before and after photos you'd feel comfortable sharing with us?